or Connect

Posts by Botolph

Great pics. A pretty well-turned-out bunch! Weejuns representin'!
What an exorbitant markup. They're $20-$40 here usually. They're essentially just cheap work pants like Dickies-- though I know how expensive those used to be in the UK and Europe-- a buddy from Italy said in the '90s a pair of new Dickies would fetch $200 US-- for work clothes that cost about $15 brand new in shops here at the time!!
Go for these. Same brand but made for the US market. Only difference is no label on back pocket. I've picked these up for as little as $15. Try trawling US eBay or Us online shops for even cheaper.For the quality these pants aren't worth $80+https://www.allseasonsuniforms.com/products/ea1001p-stan-ray-4-pocket-fatigue-pant
Both adorable. Great photo; I've certainly never seen it.
I always found that a simple four-in-hand knot was the best option when dealing with knit ties.       Perhaps a bizarre continuation of "the Look": I just received my made-to-order 8-wale cord, three button, single vented, all patch-pocketed jacket from Booksters.  It has mid-brown horn buttons, a bottle green lining, and bottle green stitching on the first buttonholes.  I'd like to think that it has enough structure and I dress with enough panache that with the right...
A Happy Father's Day to my fellow Dads!
A decent enough sheepie; maybe not "original" coloring but I know I'd wear it!
Shit! And here I am out of town till the end of June!All bullshitting aside, Nik, my condolences on the loss of your friend and employer Boston Bobby.
Very, very nice but.... man, the price of shell cordovan has gone through the stratosphere! If anybody is flush enough to afford these, Alden's Barrie last runs ½ size bigger than your normal fitting. For instance if you take a US 10 in most shoes, get a 9.5 in the Alden Barrie last.
Unless you know a proxy who live in Boston not three miles from the AE shop and can post you "used shoes" worth "£10".