or Connect

Posts by Botolph

It looks interesting, though definitely appeals more to my generation.
I hear ya fella. Was there last year and should have dropped in. Rock and Roll royalty the likes of which we'll never again gaze upon.
I didn't know the original skinheads wore marzipan on their feet!
Yup. Everywhere but in Boston does it seem to be called that. I've spoken to barbers here about it, and none of them has heard of it-- but when I'm traveling outside New England and need a haircut, I'll ask for it squared off in the back, and the barber will say, "oh, a Boston Cut" or "Boston Square". Here in the Hub, we just call it a haircut
Yeah I popped in the DM shop in Boston(to buy boot laces) and those Smiths caught my eye as a Hawkins Astronaut type-thing.  Pretty nice!  
The "Neat Subtle Offensive"!
I've seen replacement cuffs and collars for vintage MA-1's on eBay. They seem like they'd be difficult to replace, but apparently they can do it.The best MA-1 I've owned is the Real McCoy's "MJ13118 Type MA-1". Full wool pile lining, water resistant, robust nylon shell, and matching green inner, no decals on the outside.Now Mr Jukebox, seeing as you're 16 that's probably not an easy item to come by, but it is by far the best flight jacket on the market today(I say best...
Clouseau nailed it, sir. Though it is hard to tell whether it's an MA-1 or not.Cool pictures either way! I hadn't seen them before.
Well played, laaaaaaad...