or Connect

Posts by spitshine123

For your consideration is one pair of shell cordovan Patriots. I purchased them along with another few pairs in 9D the middle of 2013, but unfortunately I realized that it is the wrong size for me. I am now looking to thin the herd.   There are no noticeable defects on these shoes, and shoes are still in very good condition. Please refer to the pictures. Shoe trees and a set of Allen Edmonds shoe bags will be included.   Shoes will be sold as-is (no returns) and I will...
A question about sizing down for the 3 last. If I fit perfectly as a 8.5E in the 5 last, should I go 8E or 8EEE in the 3 last? The store I visited only had 8.5D in store for me to try in the 3 last, and it was way too long and narrow
 I was referring to post http://www.styleforum.net/t/141581/allen-edmonds-appreciation-thread/28440#post_6581400 and other posts on the previous page saying that there will be a rediscover america sale in the fall. No firsthand information though- sorry!
Very nice to see the suede strands will be on sale in the upcoming promotion, I have been eyeing them for a while. Anybody else have any additional information? I hope there are some options on the 3 last!   ___   Also, for anyone sized 9D in the 5 last. I just put 2 pairs (Walnut grain park ave and black fairfax wholecut) up on ebay with no reserve! Please see my sig for the classified listing with the ebay link within.
 The world needs more whiskey/ cappuccino shell. Thank you sir. 
 Some of us spend enough on the brand to be a retailer! Any new models of note that arent on the site yet?
They are a tad shorter than the 5 last, but much narrower. I would just go up one width.
Call or email any of the outlets. They should have access to the same database of seconds. $129 is a great price for these high quality shoes!
New last looks great. Would love a pair of sleek chukkas. I remember someone mentioning that meermin was consisting a brick and mortar store in nyc. Any developments in that end?
For your consideration is one pair of Park Avenue Seconds. I purchased them along with another few pairs in 9D, but unfortunately I realized that it is the wrong size for me. I am now looking to thin the herd.   The color in real life is actually closer to chili, rather than AE's usual walnut color. There is one small defect on this shoe. On the throat of the right shoe by the back of the heel, there seems to be 2 tiny cuts in the leather. This imperfection is extremely...