or Connect

Posts by spitshine123

Where are the shell MacNeils half an inch looser? The regular calf MacNeils are too tight around my pinky toe area because of the clipped toe, but seem to fit my foot well in every other direction. Perhaps this can be my solution!
I finally broke out my camera and took a few pics of my Brown BB Strands, Malverns and Chili LaSalles for all you pic lovers! And oh yea... they are on classified (shameless plug ) because my annoying feet have widened   http://www.styleforum.net/t/310174/three-pairs-of-8-5d-ae-seconds-all-10-wears-bb-strands-malverns-lasalles
-AE Parkways (Burnished Brown) 8.5D First Quality - $225 w/ $10 Shipping Worn 3 times. These beautiful split toes have minimal heel and sole wear, only worn 3 times! There is some normal creasing on the uppers. This is a great way to get into AE's new 3 last... I think the upper stitching is beautiful!   Now on Ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/Allen-Edmonds-Parkway-8-5D-Worn-3-Times-/230849328483?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item35bfb13563#ht_500wt_1202     I accept...
Not sure about this. I tried on the larchmont .5 smaller than my strands and got a pretty similar fit. My forefoot was swimming in my normal strand size. Best for you to find a chance to try it on in person, everyone's foot shape is different
Anybody have experiences with sizing the larchmont, rutledge and flatiron? I know they are on the same last, but I am interested in how they fit in comparison with each other. Sometimes the blucher lacing vs bal makes a huge difference in feel (ie. kenilworth vs strands)  
Agreed... but I already have a pair of walnut strands. Not sure if I really need 2 pairs of walnut shoes. But then again, I have a few pairs of dark brown already also
Whats your ETA? Speaking to them about making an order today
Don't have a pair yet, but they are definitely next on my list. Torn between the walnut or dark brown
Same experience with me. sized down .5 from my strands and got almost an identical fit with the larchmonts as my strands. The 3 last is quite comfortable
What size are your feet? For me I'm around a 9E/9.5D so I bought a pair of solid headed large shoe trees for stretching. I basically stick it into a smaller shoe that needs to be stretched and leave it in there for a week. It's worked for me for about 0.5 to 1 size, in particular stretching out the width (since that is my major issue).[/quote] Thanks I'll give this a try. I haven't had any noticeable weight gain, so I don't know what the issue is