or Connect

Posts by spitshine123

Interesting, would you care to share some examples? I've always just assumed natural shell to look somewhat like walnut
 I really like the shape of those. What were the names of these on the seconds list? I'm wondering if I missed them because I didn't recognize the model name
 Looks like an interesting alternative... but I'm not an early adopter by any means, especially after seeing some of these recent Meermin experiences
 I definitely understand what you are talking about. Sometimes I get the same delay, and it seems if you cast a wider net, your chances increase (email 2 different outlets, one will answer... or just pick up the phone). I don't have experience with the shoemart's system. but it does sound interesting. How are their prices in terms of % off vs. AE's shoebank? I might have to look into this, but I don't exactly know my alden sizing, and some major QC issues on firsts in the...
 I'm due for a pair of plaintoe shell. I would be interested in some Dundees, Leeds or brown norwiches, if they are at an attractive enough price
 Simply amazing. I have a pair of tan RL slatons and I've always wondered how they would look in shell...
 Judging from the markings, the 7 last?
 A quick polish with the burgundy AE shell cordovan care creme made my brownish cambridges much more burgundy. YMMV
 Closest thing would be the townleys on the 2-last that some SF members fortuitously snatched up a few months back
 I would be interested in a Mid Brown Shell makeup of the discontinued Marlow austerity brogue (looks like a macallister, but nowhere as busy).. unfortunately the funds arent there right now. Pic for reference: http://www.styleforum.net/t/295417/allen-edmonds-marlow-8-5d