or Connect

Posts by spitshine123

Beautiful. Those always make me wish my feet could fit the 2 last
I agree that it is difficult to get a good fit in the 8 last (I'm sure it is different for everyone)   8.D, my normal size is too narrow in the forefoot, 8.5E is too wide in the heel (but with a good fitting forefoot) and 9D just feels like my feet are swimming
The 8 is definitely narrower. I am a borderline D in the 5 last (a little too snug), and I have to wear an E with the 8 last
Would love some in the wild pics of both the saddle brown and black vernons! I'm thinking about the black to replace my park aves, but the saddle browns look great also from the pics I've seen
Agreed. I'm really liking these.
I'm a young guy that recently picked up the equally bulky Regent Street longwings in Chili. I actually love them for their casualness and ruggedness. Wouldn't recommend them as a super formal shoe though
Just picked up the Chili Delrays on Amazon with the 20% off promo on top of the Rediscover price. Total comes out to just under $200. I also have the bourbon Amsterdams in the mail right now. MY BANK ACCOUNT  
I think it would go fine with anything less than a full suit. I wouldn't hesitate to wear it with slacks and a sportcoat if you got the shoe in brown or black. The grey and walnut look very casual though
I love my Parkways. I was about to sell them, but didn't have the heart to. The stitching is actually my favorite part of the shoe. In brown burnished, it is a great elegant detail and reminds me of the Alden Tanker and LHS
Those look great. Also, the Patriot now also comes in burgundy calf with a tap sole http://www.allenedmonds.com/aeonline/producti_SF4907_1_40000000001_-1. I wonder if it really is built on the 7 last (model number 4907), while all the other Patriot models are built on the 6