or Connect

Posts by spitshine123

Any word on the shoebank's deal on cordovan for RDA? I missed out on the last sale from the shoebank on cordovan for $329 a few weeks back
Interested in this as well. Seems to be similar fabrics and claims to be half-canvassed. Ordered 2 as workhorse suits for work, as the Napoli fits me pretty well for a conservative work environment- will report back.
I like the concept of the U-Wing, and it looked pretty well executed when AE posted a walnut prototype in the wild a while back. I would much rather have a plain toe though, as it is a little busy. Something like Carmina's U-Wing would be perfect 
Pebble Grain Wingtips. Makes sense, as it is at a lower pricepoint than the other C&J models. I just saw Made in England and assumed. Who is the maker, Loake?
Ordered the C&J Peal Wingtip Boot with 30% off yesterday. I had to guess on the sizing since I didn't have a chance to go in store- anybody have any experiences with sizing this boot?
I ordered a bunch and 2 came. I think the ones that are available in the US are being shipped per their usual process, while the ones coming from the Europe outlet are taking a bit longer. I haven't received a shipping/delay email for the ones I have not received either.
I have a high instep, and hiro seemed to be good for me
They both are beautiful. In your opinion, how much narrower is the olfie in the forefoot and heel. Also, how does the instep compare? I had the opportunity to try on the Hiro, but not the Olfie.... and have my eyes set on a pair of Linea Maestro in the Olfie!
I have a slightly wide foot and a high instep. I tried on both the rain and hiro lasts and found them to fit similarly. Rain is probably a tab bigger in the forefoot imo. Hiro fit perfectly.
Very nice. How was pricing and availability for the shells?