or Connect

Posts by smeggett

It's a weird thing this sort of psychology - I'll happily* pay $1.5k to $1.8k for a suit and I can see the value in the purchase, but can't get my head around spending more than $200 on a pair of odd trousers. I know there's no logic to it, but I can't shake it. *happily as I only seem to buy a suit every few years (no need to wear regularly) so whilst the cost per wear is high, the overall impost on budgets is minimal.
Perfect foot in the door for a political career!
As in everything I guess, everyone has there own situation. For me (not married, but planning a wedding) CM clothing presents an opportunity to shape how I present myself to the world and wear clothing that makes me feel good about myself. Interestingly enough I stumbled across Styleforum a few years back when searching for clothing options that would actually fit my body shape - and I must say it's been a great journey thus far, even though I don't have a large wardrobe...
"An automatic message from our security system..." Really? I mean really??? Sif!
Evening Gents - after being engaged for the best part of 12 months, my lovely partner and I have finally settled on a wedding date, approximately 12 months hence. I'm planning on treating myself to a new outfit for the occasion (suit and shoes) and am hoping to get something which I will be able get use from post the wedding.   At this early stage I'm still looking for some inspiration in terms of colors and styles - I've done some hunting around on Pintrest and found...
So what's her name?
Definitely not satire... On the bright side if you wear them as underwear there's no need to worry about offending anyone. It can be (y)our little secret.
I get mine from tshirthell.com - unfortunately they're not plain white... or in Melbourne. But they are a great fitting tee.
Yes, have two suits from PJ. First was bought in 2011 and was perhaps slightly on the tighter side when I picked it up. I've since put a bit of weight on around the chest and shoulders and find it's too tight to comfortably wear with the button done up (there's lots of 'barring' across the back when the button is done up). The second suit was commissioned in early 2014 and has a much more natural fit - when getting measured up the test was to ensure you can button the...
RMW Craftsman boots (in black) by a long way. They're like wearing leather socks. Followed by Loake Pimlico chukka boots, then an old pair of sneakers, but no need to go there... .