or Connect

Posts by likk

selling a pair VISVIM BRIGADIER BOOTS MID-FOLK sz 9.5   brand new condition just tried on but size is too big for me   i wear sz 8 or 8.5 normally   $700   great deal retail price is over 900 for leather version   thank you   Kangaroo Leather Uppers Leather Lining Dainite Sole Unit Goodyear Welt Construction  Brass Lacing Hardware  Indigo Calico Print Heel Lining Made in Japan
Selling Visvim wallet in brown suede   used for a few times, bought a leather on so selling this one   $220 shipped to North America or pm for quote to other country   thank you
Selling a pair of visvim hockey in black sz 9   worn 1 time only, too big for me    with box and the dust bag as well   $320 shipped to north america or email for quote on shipping to other country
Service Boot, Black Oil Tan, Straight Toe Cap, 5 Eyelets, Vibram 269 Sole/Cat’s Paw Heel, 2030 Last, No Box Toe, SZ: 7   worn once only in perfect condtion   decided to go for another boot instead   $450USD shipped to canada or US all other country please contact for a quote on shipping.
Brand new with tag Wings and Horns westpoint twill chino pants sz 28 $155 with shipping to US or Canada.   Brand new with tag Wings and Horns slim raw denim selvedge sz 28 $155 with shipping to US or Canada.   international please inquire.   you can pm or email me at cupoftea2823@gmail.com   thank you
no, my habit is what i want to know thanks 
thanks a lot!
sorry which store is mh? thank you
2 more pictures of the boots I received  
  i think Morgan is the one who handle the shipping of the boots, his email is morgan@workboot.com   when i sent email to them, they usually reply within the same day.