or Connect

Posts by likk

Selling Visvim wallet in brown suede   used for a few times, bought a leather on so selling this one   $220 shipped to North America or pm for quote to other country   thank you
Selling a pair of visvim hockey in black sz 9   worn 1 time only, too big for me    with box and the dust bag as well   $320 shipped to north america or email for quote on shipping to other country
Service Boot, Black Oil Tan, Straight Toe Cap, 5 Eyelets, Vibram 269 Sole/Cat’s Paw Heel, 2030 Last, No Box Toe, $450 SZ: 7   worn once only in perfect condtion   decided to go for another boot instead   $500USD shipped to canada or US all other country please contact for a quote on shipping.
Brand new with tag Wings and Horns westpoint twill chino pants sz 28 $155 with shipping to US or Canada.   Brand new with tag Wings and Horns slim raw denim selvedge sz 28 $155 with shipping to US or Canada.   international please inquire.   you can pm or email me at cupoftea2823@gmail.com   thank you
no, my habit is what i want to know thanks 
thanks a lot!
sorry which store is mh? thank you
2 more pictures of the boots I received  
  i think Morgan is the one who handle the shipping of the boots, his email is morgan@workboot.com   when i sent email to them, they usually reply within the same day.
  here is the one i bought from last sample sale. thanks! superb quality