or Connect

Posts by onion

Quote: Originally Posted by Butter This is when the 4chan army can be useful. +1
Quote: Originally Posted by RFX45 http://i52.tinypic.com/214ppcj.jpg I prefer this one.
Quote: Originally Posted by lmaozedong Maybe the worst waywt of all time? No. Not even close.
Quote: Originally Posted by dhc905 Would love to see them tasered I was thinking the exact same thing.
Anyone know how CdG Homme Plus sneakers (not a collaboration) fit compared to Common Projects or Margiela? The size on the site says a 28 converts to a US 10, but even that depends on which brand you convert to.
Coke nails are so fucking gross. Snorting powder out of your finger nail is just disgusting. It does not make you a baller. A solid 24k gold, or maybe sterling silver bullet/snuff box, now that's baller.
Quote: Originally Posted by TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES Should a denim shirt ever be tucked in? I would say leave it untucked for the average joe. It can looked good tucked in, but it is quite rare.
Everyone needs a pair of glasses from the 70's. That's when design for glasses was at it's absolute pinnacle. So many awesome pairs from that era.
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol reserves are retarded +one trillion
4 (GDL's Raf), 2 (Fujiwara), 1 (MMM). Though I think Kelvin's Rafs should have won. How the hell did those not make it past round 1? Also if the MMM highs were white they would get my vote for #1. Black, not so much. Only saving detail for me is the texture of the leather.