or Connect

Posts by onion

Quote: Originally Posted by Jarandas A priest. Dark suit, black shirt and a piece of white cardboard, probably the laziest costume ever. If I added a hat and a suitcase I could be the exorcist. Do what I did with this costume, attach a 3 foot tall dummy to the front of your outfit so it looks like he's blowing you. (I used a black string tied around his neck that went around my hips. Pretty much invisible.) Won a costume contest with this.
SQ, is that you?
While I don't doubt the mouse is more accurate that a controller, I still definitely enjoy FPS games more on the XBox than on PC.
Quote: Originally Posted by phoenixrecon Fubu, Marc echo, Ed hardy. Those are my favorites. Don't forget Great China Wall. Pretty much the exact same design, just 10x the price. It's awesome!
Quote: Originally Posted by connor how you gonna hate on wiz? for real now come on i honestly have trouble taking people who don't realize that music is all about personal preference seriously +94785327854238572093485702349857234523452345
Quote: Originally Posted by Magician I don't know what you're talking about. The simplest explanation for people having similar experiences in times of great stress is obviously a magical sky wizard with a golden kingdom full of dead people guided by his zombie son who is also him.
I am not buying Black Ops until I play it first. I still have serious concerns that it will blow ass, just like every single CoD game Treyarch has ever made.
Quote: Originally Posted by Nosu3 Cleaning teeth and using fluoride from tooth paste should be enough. I don't see how drinking fluoride is good or beneficial. Especially since too much fluoride is actually very bad for teeth (among other things). But no I do not drink tap water. I don't have a big issue drinking it, but I find it doesn't taste very good 99% of the time, plus bottled water is cheap as shit (I pay like 30 cents a bottle or...
Quote: Originally Posted by RFX45 Fujiwara Definitely looks better when worn. Any idea where these are available?
Speaking of Uganada's hate for homosexuality..... (NSFW!, but extremely hilarious) IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g....