or Connect

Posts by onion

Ended @ $155 with only 2 bids. I hope someone here was able to get them. Quote: Originally Posted by onion MMM leather mids size 44 currently at $150 with less than 2 days left
Quote: Originally Posted by Anamoly Stopped in jcrew on 5th avenue yesterday and saw not only Alden boots and spring court shoes but a barracuda harrington type jacket. wtf? Now i hear they’ll be teaming up with fjallraven. These are quality brands i have done the leg work to find. There is certain sense of ownership in the fact that not everyone knows these brands. Now any schmuck off the street just walks into a jcrew has these great brands at his...
Quote: Originally Posted by ItsInMyJeans Here is a thought: If everyone around you always told you they hated what you wear and they thought your style was wierd, would you change what you were wearing? I'll paypal you $10 to stop posting on Styleforum. (0)
Quote: Originally Posted by Synthese http://cgi.ebay.com/Balenciaga-Navy-...#ht_500wt_1156 Ending in 5 hours with still no bids, currently at $126. Someone better buy these.
MMM leather mids size 44 currently at $150 with less than 2 days left
Quote: Originally Posted by thats.mana ^^America's butthole indeed. I'm enjoying MOH, it's different, alot less camping. There's so much shit going on that running and gunning is rewarding. Sniping is alrite but you need to level up to get the better long range scope. Hardcore is ridicolous 12vs12. Game type changes every map. I haven't played the other multi-games yet. My friend was over and he played the story for a bit, it was enough but who cares...
Quote: Originally Posted by RFX45 http://i52.tinypic.com/214ppcj.jpg I prefer this one.
Quote: Originally Posted by lmaozedong Maybe the worst waywt of all time? No. Not even close.
Quote: Originally Posted by dhc905 Would love to see them tasered I was thinking the exact same thing.
Anyone know how CdG Homme Plus sneakers (not a collaboration) fit compared to Common Projects or Margiela? The size on the site says a 28 converts to a US 10, but even that depends on which brand you convert to.