or Connect

Posts by onion

SQ, is that you?
While I don't doubt the mouse is more accurate that a controller, I still definitely enjoy FPS games more on the XBox than on PC.
Quote: Originally Posted by phoenixrecon Fubu, Marc echo, Ed hardy. Those are my favorites. Don't forget Great China Wall. Pretty much the exact same design, just 10x the price. It's awesome!
Quote: Originally Posted by connor how you gonna hate on wiz? for real now come on i honestly have trouble taking people who don't realize that music is all about personal preference seriously +94785327854238572093485702349857234523452345
Quote: Originally Posted by Magician I don't know what you're talking about. The simplest explanation for people having similar experiences in times of great stress is obviously a magical sky wizard with a golden kingdom full of dead people guided by his zombie son who is also him.
I am not buying Black Ops until I play it first. I still have serious concerns that it will blow ass, just like every single CoD game Treyarch has ever made.
Quote: Originally Posted by Nosu3 Cleaning teeth and using fluoride from tooth paste should be enough. I don't see how drinking fluoride is good or beneficial. Especially since too much fluoride is actually very bad for teeth (among other things). But no I do not drink tap water. I don't have a big issue drinking it, but I find it doesn't taste very good 99% of the time, plus bottled water is cheap as shit (I pay like 30 cents a bottle or...
Quote: Originally Posted by RFX45 Fujiwara Definitely looks better when worn. Any idea where these are available?
It's because he already had false teeth due to a really bad car accident a few years ago, so he just decided to replace his normal false teeth with diamonds. He didn't have any teeth pulled to have this done. Btw he lost his teeth in the same car accident that caused him to have his mouth sewn shut for a period of time (due to a broken jaw), and what also inspired the song "Through the wire" on his first CD.
Quote: Originally Posted by Synthese what do you know, these got overnighted just in time for my birthday Whens your birthday? I ask as mine is tomorrow (the 20th). Also I vote #2 for gdl's Raf's. Though I still think Kelvin's should have won.