or Connect

Posts by onion

Damn, these look great. All the details on this thing are crazy. The single needle work (that is really double) all over is awesome.
Quote: Originally Posted by snake Viridi Anne? I've always been a fan of their outerwear. Quote: Originally Posted by softy What is that one, onion? First one I posted of the hood is Viridi Anne. Also this thread could use more Vexed Generation. There is a book called Supermodern Wardrobe with tons of their stuff, and all of it is epic. But I can't seem to find any pics online though. Here is a...
Quote: Originally Posted by sipang http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt214/mattsipang/pokjpfeozk.jpg Aitor Throup concept parka You reminded me...... C.P. Company: And just for shits and giggles, here is a poncho that converts in to an inflatable chair. Part of CP Company's transformable collection. (Couldn't find any more photos online, but this collection is quite clever)
Quote: Originally Posted by Orphan From the 2011 Red Wing collection, I've taken a liking to them: Do these have a model #/name?
http://www.selectism.com/news/2010/1...digenos-shoot/ Retail for Veja sneakers starts at around $75.
Quote: Originally Posted by RFX45 Reminds me of this: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the...
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson I know you don't want fancy, so you probably don't want to drop the dough on a volcano, but it is truly the best on the market, in terms of being safe, efficient, getting the most out of the weed, etc. +1 Imo either get a Volcano or don't vaporize weed. Pretty much everything else is a waste of money and herb.
Quote: Originally Posted by kelvinsense post
Quote: Originally Posted by lmaozedong if im not mistaken, this jacket was on yoox for like $120. i shouldve bought and flipped :/ Look at one of the pictures in the middle of the set and you'll see a yoox tag. So needless to say, that's exactly what the guy is doing. And that makes him a huge douchebag. Please do not buy from this asshole.