or Connect

Posts by onion

Quote: Originally Posted by AlmostFullBenefits I would hold off if I were you. $500 isn't a great price for hickey, and Gilt isn't a great retailer. If you specifically want hickey, places like Saks Off 5th (at least the one at potomac mills) regularly has them at that price, and their post-holiday (maybe even their current) sale prices will likely be lower. Plus, you have the added advantage of seeing how it looks on you ahead of time. Not...
Tom Brady....
Saw this in the Dumb Pics Thread, and thought it deserved being reposted here. Quote: Originally Posted by -Norton-
Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma I do it for the ladies... Curious what boots you are wearing in that pic.... Vass?
Going to see the author, Rick Rothacker, speak at the Charlotte Economics Club next week, so I figured I would read his book first.
Quote: Originally Posted by Gorthaur Melwasul The 33 Strategie of War and The 48 law of Powr by Robert Greene. And the Game by Neil Strauss This book just telle patterns peole use naturally. A good material for social interaction IMO. Jesus fucking Christ.. GTFO with that creepy weirdo shit.
Not NFL related, but I didn't feel like making a new thread just to post this video. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g....
Quote: Originally Posted by snake Nah get the blackwing 602 lol Fuck yeah. I found the OP a really good deal on one: http://cgi.ebay.com/BLACKWING-602-Eb...item230ab5638d Only $38.99, with FREE shipping. Don't miss it.
Kind of strange Gilt sold out of most styles, considering the last sale they sold out of like one size in all the styles combined.
Quote: Originally Posted by Zeemon is it possible to lace them? i'm too blind Quote: Originally Posted by stick If I remember right the eyelets are clear all the way through so you could lace them if you wanted to. Why would you though? Get the normal Achilles for lacing. I seem to recall they are actually stitched down on both sides of the holes, and can't be laced. (Where as the 3 hole slip ons are not, and can...