or Connect

Posts by onion

Went out to some nice greek restaurant a few nights ago and got freshly made baklava served with homemade pistachio ice cream. The baklava was probably the best I've ever tasted, and the ice cream was really good as well. The pistachio ice cream matched the flavor of the baklava so well. It was amazing. Maybe it's a common thing to do, but I had never had ice cream with baklava before.
Quote: Originally Posted by softy So anybody with some REEL opinions want to weigh in on this jawnz? I think i dig #1 more because it is more blobby/smooshy/less busy than the bottom thing. #2 may be more versatile, but I think too orthodox for casual funtimes Or should I just get this and call it a day? I like the first one. I think it looks better as a backpack (plus if the staps comes off it would make a cool vertical...
Quote: Originally Posted by Lycanthrope Pics of OC cowboy boots removed If you are looking for that style, I would look at real cowboy/western boots. Generally speaking, they have a single leather sole, or just a synthetic sole, which tends to be slim as well. Plus quality will be better in every way. Leather will be better, construction will be better, they will be more comfortable (especially in the long run), etc, etc. Plus they will...
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol Yeah really. I don't even know which one he's talking about.... considering neither is a messenger bag nor a purse.
Someone posted this a year or so back, but I have always thought this clip is hilarious, especially being a regular poster here. I feel like if Styleforum were a store, it would operate something like this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9cP-1kC3So (embedding isn't allowed)
I have made a new perfect class: TAR 21 + heart beat sensor + FMJ Bling Stopping Power Ninja Secondary RPG The damage is so massive that it's like running around with an automatic sniper rifle.
Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira Depends on what you're looking at. The 15 Faubourgs are better than RLBL, imo (though I still prefer the fit of RLBL.... and the price) Also, it's interesting that RLPL suiting has switched 100% from St. Andrews, not entirely sure who makes it now (think it may be Caruso, but I'm not MC geeky enough to know labels on sight). I could be wrong on this, my memory on anything suit related is a bit hazy, so...
Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira ? You sure about that. Are they talking about a 100% gold garment or something? Brioni's been using gold threads for ages and I highly doubt they pioneered the process Well they could be wrong, that's always possible. That said, is Brioni's 24k? I seem to recall it was like 14k or something, though I could easily be wrong. And in the article it says one example of using 24k gold thread is for trim on a...
Quote: Originally Posted by RFX45 Garner rocks more MMM, blk low GATs this time around. I think she is slightly better dressed here than the previous pics. http://www.upscalehype.com/wp-conten...2_Sneakers.jpg Imo she dresses pretty much like the typical 30-something year old parents, just with more expensive items.
Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma Doesn't matter, Zilli is at Hermès price points and the brand of choice for high end gangsters and oil-rich assholes. What matters is that Lanvin sucks so much right now that they'd take the Zilli approach to making shoes (all luxury, all the time, no fucking point). Had never heard of them before you mentioned the name, looked them up, and my mind is blown. Shit is ugly as hell, but the materials and...