or Connect

Posts by onion

Quote: Originally Posted by syntonic http://stevewillard.com/2030_concrete_heather_l_z.jpg Is he wearing a jacket under it, or is that a liner?
My friend and I once drank one of the most expensive bottles of scotch on the planet by accident when raiding his dad's liquor cabinet in high school. We both thought it tasted like absolute shit, far worse than anything we had drank that night. We found out the next day when trying to replace it retail was like $5 - $6k for a 5th, 8 or 9 year, IF you could even find a bottle. (We also drank another bottle of liquor that night that was valued at around $1k, his dad never...
Quote: Originally Posted by kelvinsense A gem from kanye's twitter: http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l9...gbtqo1_500.png Read the comment...
Quote: Originally Posted by BubblyMasquerade um, they are the same soles. and i find cp/generic man soles very resistant to wear. wtf? Maybe they are now, but I have a pair of both, and they are certainly not the same sole. My Generic Man could just be a past season with an old sole though. Either way the sole on mine are this shitty rubber material, it feels like vinyl or something, and is not very comfortable. They also squeek like...
If the sole Common Projects use is so cheap, I wonder why brands like Generic Man use a similar looking sole, but one that is much shittier, and not all that comfortable.
Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira These fucking homeless are getting bad. I saw 2 panhandling at an offramp in Issaquah and 1 outside my old highschool. ON THE MOTHERFUCKING PLATEAU. I don't know how these guys got out to the suburbs, but they need to go back far the fuck away from me. Panhandlers are the lowest level of man. I once saw 2 homeless people on opposite sides of an intersection. I was at the gas station, and I see them walking...
If there were no campers, I couldn't give a shit less about kill cams. The problem is I only use an assault rifle, and I never ever camp, and therefore I am at a distinct disadvantage to all the camping snipers hidden in tall grass with Cold Blooded/Ninja/Silencer. Plus even if the amount of campers stayed the same as TD or Domination I wouldn't care, because so few do it (I actually almost never watch any kill cams on TD/Dom). The problem is on hardcore it seems like...
I wish you guys didn't play hardcore so much. I'd join you guys, but I just can't stand campers + no kill cams.
Btw you guys are aware he has a law degree from Harvard, right? And yeah, that is really sad. He was hilarious. I thought he was hands down the funniest person on almost every Roast he was on. And his stand up was awesome, too. That Lazyboy CD he did was hysterical. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or...
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnny_5 Tar is nice but so goddamn inaccurate. Well, I'm on my 6th, almost 7th, Prestige, and it's the gun I've used like 99.9% of the time, so I tend to not have accuracy issues anymore. Quote: Originally Posted by bob_gnarly Onion the tar is nasty, that and the scar are my favs in a regular deathmatch. However I always run out of ammo pretty quick. I like the Scar + extended mags ...