or Connect

Posts by onion

From all the inverviews I've seen with her, I had assumed she's a huge bitch, but some of this shit is just crazy. Like Quote: One of Jackson Lee's drivers became so frustrated with her abuse the person pulled the car over and demand she stop: "She's screaming and swearing. "˜M.F.' everything. Finally I slammed on the brakes and told her to get the hell out of my car. I'm like "˜I can't drive with you like this. Either get out, or you can calm down.' And...
He's 28 and driving a $2m+ car? WTF?!?
I suggest you read the book Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds by Charles Mackay written in the 1800's. You'll soon learn people as a whole have always been quite dumb and gullible. Quote: Originally Posted by Milpool The thread on climate change really makes it clear how much of a distaste many people have for science. Climate change. Evolution. Vaccines. Apparently there are still people that believe the sun revolves...
Has anyone read Confessions of an Economic Hit Man? I've heard very mixed reviews, so I'm wondering if you guys had any opinions. I'm mainly curious to know if it seems accurate or if it's just a bunch of hot air, like something Alex Jones (an insane conspiracy theorist) would write.
Quote: Originally Posted by whatever123 why $300? Well I've found a site that has them for like $415, I just don't feel comfortable paying that much for PRPS denim.... At around $300, I still think it's a bit overpriced, but I'd be willing to buy them. I'd like to get them at $250ish, I just don't think that will ever happen.
Anyone know where to get PRPS Ramblers in raw indigo for ~$300 or less?
Quote: Originally Posted by DLester yes, except the Rafs are nice and the NB knock offs make me sick. I see you don't mention Raf Simons' Asics (which are roughly 10,000x worse than the Phillip Lim's).
Any idea if that last one is a single piece? Or is it just a vest over a blazer?
This made me LOL: Washington's top five most ridiculous reactions to the Arizona shooting
Quote: Originally Posted by RFX45 Does this qualify as a pair of sneakers? Junya Watanabe COMME des GARCONS MAN x Tricker's Short Boot It is kind of nice in a weird way, I am not sure if it is the silhouette or what but they are somewhat appealing. [[SPOILER]] The sole looks way too much like shiity Converse or the like. If they redid the sole to something cleaner they might work. As is, I don't like them. That said, CdG H+ has made dope "hybrids" before....