or Connect

Posts by onion

Quote: Originally Posted by whatever123 why $300? Well I've found a site that has them for like $415, I just don't feel comfortable paying that much for PRPS denim.... At around $300, I still think it's a bit overpriced, but I'd be willing to buy them. I'd like to get them at $250ish, I just don't think that will ever happen.
Anyone know where to get PRPS Ramblers in raw indigo for ~$300 or less?
Quote: Originally Posted by DLester yes, except the Rafs are nice and the NB knock offs make me sick. I see you don't mention Raf Simons' Asics (which are roughly 10,000x worse than the Phillip Lim's).
Any idea if that last one is a single piece? Or is it just a vest over a blazer?
Quote: Originally Posted by RFX45 Does this qualify as a pair of sneakers? Junya Watanabe COMME des GARCONS MAN x Tricker's Short Boot It is kind of nice in a weird way, I am not sure if it is the silhouette or what but they are somewhat appealing. [[SPOILER]] The sole looks way too much like shiity Converse or the like. If they redid the sole to something cleaner they might work. As is, I don't like them. That said, CdG H+ has made dope "hybrids" before....
Quote: Originally Posted by oneeightyseven I know a cool glitch/cheat for zombies in the pentagon! Are you talking about where you can stand like 10 feet above the zombies, and none of them can hit you, but you can still shoot them? Also, just a heads up to everyone, there is a new zombies map with the map pack release (on Feb 1).
Quote: Originally Posted by Slopho I played Zomies today with by far the greatest zombies player ever! These two kids left about half way through and he walked me through what you need to do to survive in that game. I still need to work on some achievements though. I once got to level 18 with 3 other people on Xbox live, and the guy who died last (and thus ended the game) never went down the entire game until the end. Best player I ever...
Quote: Originally Posted by willy cheesesteak Okay, who made this? http://fuckyeahstyleforum.tumblr.com/ This is roughly 1/1000ths as funny as fuckyeahmenswear. Do not want.
Quote: Originally Posted by robin Time to go buy up some more NDG1 frames. Fuck yeah. I love my NdG glasses. Best thing NdG ever released.
Cyber monday is fucking retarded (unless you want to buy books or electronics). Not a single web site I shop at has any type of bonus sale at all. Quite happy I made a couple of big purchases last week, and didn't wait til today.