or Connect

Posts by onion

So I was watching the Steven Seagal trains Anderson Silva video, and saw where Seagal did a submission move on Silva's nose that looked pretty damn effective. It was pretty much a rear naked, except instead of putting your forearm on their throat you pull back on their nose. Just curious, has anyone ever seen this used in any mma fight?
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackhood Depending on the price you paid, you got a very good machine there. The Student thing gave me an option to order a disc for an extra $7 or something. Its worth having for when you need to re format ect. The disc for $7 is awesome. I'll see if I can do that. Thanks. And I paid $815 for the computer (excluding monitor)... I had heard ibuypower is pretty good for the money, but honestly I found it...
Bought a computer from ibuypower, and also a 24" 1080p LED ViewSonic monitor. Specs for computer: Processor([= Quad Core =] AMD Phenomâ„¢ II X4 955 Black Edition Quad-Core CPU) Processor Cooling(Liquid CPU Cooling System [AMD] - [Free Upgrade] Standard 120mm Fan) Memory(4 GB [2 GB X2] DDR3-1333 Memory Module - ** FREE Upgrade to DDR3-1600 ** Corsair or Major Brand) Video Card(AMD Radeon HD 6870 - 1GB - HIS Fan Turbo - Core: 920MHz - Single...
Not sure if this has been posted or not: Bankruptcy Looms for American Apparel
I highly suggest the following two documentaries: and
Currently reading What the Dog Saw by Malcolm Gladwell, as well as Thinking Strategically by Dixit and Nalebuff. I have to say What the Dog Saw, while interesting and worth reading, is definitely my least favorite of his books (though admittedly I've only read the Tipping Point and Blink). I'm not really far enough in Thinking Strategically to have any opinion. Also, I was considering reading Switch by the Heath brothers next, but would like some opinions on it...
Quote: Originally Posted by oneeightyseven ^^^ the bottle they drop is a random perk; it can be any perk in the game. and yah the x-button is useless with the deathmachine. Strange, I got the same perk the only 2x I killed them. That sucks it could be another one. I love that perk.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mauro so I made to the "pack-a-punch room again. I cleaned out all the zombies with a "death machine" then on level ten , sure as shit , fucking monkey's. I have a free perk stamina and Revive. I lost both to the monkey's and then it was game over. I was doing so well. If you kill the monkeys fast enough you keep all your perks, and they drop a bottle that is the best perk in all of zombies. It makes you run like...
He's 28 and driving a $2m+ car? WTF?!?
Has anyone read Confessions of an Economic Hit Man? I've heard very mixed reviews, so I'm wondering if you guys had any opinions. I'm mainly curious to know if it seems accurate or if it's just a bunch of hot air, like something Alex Jones (an insane conspiracy theorist) would write.