or Connect

Posts by Marw

Yep! I contacted Alden and they arranged a UPS pickup for my shoes here in Norway. They will be sent to the factory! 
 I just sent them an email, and reffered to the last time it happened and attached a couple of pictures. The last time I had the same problem with my other pair I took them to my local cobbler(he's and Alden dealer and regarded as the best in Norway) he wouldn't do it(it would cost me too much) and said I would be best off sending them to Alden. He said this type of defect should happen, as well!
 Thanks for the answer! Not what I wanted to hear though:(. It's the same thing that happened last time(got a new pair). I'll send them an email!
Hi guys, I need some help. I just noticed the sole coming loose on my 403's. I've had problems with my 403's before and got a new pair from Alden i May 2012. I've worn them regularly since them. I take good care of them and use shoe trees, brush them at least 3 times a month!   Here's some pics:     Is it just time to swap soles are should I contact Alden?   Cheers guys!
Our Legacy Bomber     Misson Worksop Arkiv R6 20L

My little baby! New this season. Got my position tuned in and will slam my stem and cut my steerer. Don't mind the crappy instgram pic  
Parfumerie Generale Private Collection Cuir d'Iris
Make offers people!
  The same excact thing happened to my pair of 403's! I sent them back to Alden SF(where I bought them), and got a new pair right away!