or Connect

Posts by amathew

If anyone wants to sell their daypack spot, I'm interested. pm me
Tableau is pretty sweet. Fairly easy to learn, offers users a lot of control, produces "pretty" graphics, and it can be interfaced with SQL and R. Plus, it can do some basic univariate forecasting using the exponential smoothing method. For exploratory analysis and data visualization, Tableau is a pretty good tool. And Tableau Reader makes it easy to share insights with non-technical audiences, and removes the need to have an engineering team build our a real time data...
Anyone know what the job market is like for data scientists in CA? (SF, bay area, palo alto, LA, SD, etc)   I'm curious about other opportunities as I'm struggling in my current role due to a lack of data. So few things that I need are being tracked and it's taking them months to implement the tech changes I've requested. Am certain that a tech company will have a better grasp of data and plenty of it store in-house. Given that a lot of 'data' oriented jobs are hot right...
  No, the brand is S.N.S Herning and they produce a cardigan called the Stark, among others (Fisherman, Flux, etc).
^ I'm often writing reports without too many equations, so I end up using one or two Latex (and beamer) "templates" that I reuse for each new document/presentation. Has worked out well for me, but I know no one else on my team uses Latex. Of course, no one really knows what I do at work so they just tolerate all the 'harder' ways in which I do things. If I interacted more with non-data people, I'd use Word as it'd simplify collaboration and communication across...
 I've updated the ad with measurements.
  I responded to the address confirmation and still haven't gotten my wool ma-1. I emailed TOJ months ago when I moved from Denver to Minneapolis and notified them of my move (received confirmation from them also), but I have a feeling that my jacket now belongs to some guy in Denver.
I have a brand new GRP cardigan for sale. It was purchased last week from Yoox and is too big for me. The cardigan fits right in the shoulder, chest, and length, it's the stomach region in which it's slightly oversized.    Brand = GRP Item = Cardigan Size = Small Color = Dark Brown Condition = Brand New With Tags   Measurements: S2S = 16.5 P2P = 19 Length = 25   I'm asking for $100 shipped which is slightly less than what I paid for it.
Has anyone who received an 'address confirmation' two weeks ago received their wool ma-1?
 I haven't read too much about jacket errors on here recently...care to mention some of them. That would suck if someone waited a year and got a 'defective' jacket.