or Connect

Posts by amathew

Anyone have suggestions for an alternative to the TOJ wool ma1? Something really warm for MN winters and is a bomber/ma-1.   I placed my order 45 weeks and ago and don't mind the wait, but I was hoping to have a nice, warm bomber or ma-1 jacket for winter and that's probably not going to happen any time soon. If I can find something good that's sub-$700, my spot will be up for sale.
For statisticians, analysts, programmers, or data scientists on here, I was wondering how you handle unit testing and exception handling when writing scripts to automate a task. For example, I frequently have to take a csv file from Google Analytics, summarize that data (average), and put that value in a "main dataset." Typically, I just do this manually or write some sql code to access the data (data is sucked in using api and stored in our database)...but in both cases,...
^ Hey zissou, you need to bring back your 'leather goods store' btw. The wallet I purchased from you in 09/2012 is still going strong but I want a different color.
 How is the length? short like most schneider jumpers or similar to the bee cardigan from last a/w
I have a brand new pair of W+H Westpoint Chinos in size 31 for sale. I purchased them new several months ago and have never worn them as they're too big for me. I'm asking for $110 shipped.   Open to trades also 
 Did most people size up one on the wool MA-1's? I had emailed charlie (?) when I ordered 10 months ago and he suggested going with whatever size one normally wears in jackets.
I've been digging Saucony shoes recently. I also nabbed a Marni sweater (70% wool and 30% cashmere) from Yoox.  
 The transition from academic to private sector isn't as "big" as you think. In the end, you'll be very glad that you got out of the ivory tower. There are tons of SQL tutorials out there. Most corporations use either Oracle, SQL Server, or MySQL, but learn about relational databases and database theory before you dig in. The big thing is...
 Some guy posted fit pics in the following COS thread a couple months ago. http://www.styleforum.net/t/271231/lets-discuss-cos-collection-of-style/795  [[SPOILER]]  I can probably snap a couple pics tomorrow but ^^ are available for now.
 I have the tech jersey trousers (drawstring). The stock picture on the COS site is misleading. The trousers actually have a strong taper and are more like track pants. Don't get me wrong, they fit well and I'm more than happy with the quality, it's just that some people in the COS thread mentioned that the pants weren't what they were expecting based on the COS stock pictures.