or Connect

Posts by amathew

Second time ordering from Richard! Fast shipping, great communication, and absolutely no problems. Thanks!  
I have a brand new pair of Adidas ZX Flux Weave sneakers in size 9 for sale. These came in the mail on Saturday and are too big for me. Besides trying them on, they have not been worn. These are brand new with the tags attached and come with the box and extra shoelaces.   These shoes generally retail for $90 and I'm asking for $80     This classified will close on Wednesday and I'll return it to Adidas if no one here is interested.
I have a scarf from Suzusan for sale. It was purchased months ago from LNCC but hasn't been worn yet (minus trying it on) as I just don't have the wardrobe to make this work. The scarf is bit wrinkled because it's been laying around so it could use a good ironing. I'm asking for $60 shipped.   I'm not sure what it's made of but it's very light and for spring/summer.   Buy this and the tee I'm selling, and I'll sell them both to you for $100 shipped.
I have a sleeveless tee from Silent Damir Doma for sale. It was purchased months ago but hasn't been worn yet (minus trying it on) as I just don't have the wardrobe to make this work. The tee is bit wrinkled because it's been laying around so it could use a good ironing. I'm asking for $60 shipped.   Buy this and the scarf I'm selling, and I'll sell them both to you for $100 shipped.
^^^ that pictures looks bad...single thing keeping me from nabbing the cardigan, plus my bad record when checking out 'new' brands.
Slouchy linen cardigan with a deep vneck (30 in length so it's long). I'd never wear it buttoned because of the deep v neck.  
  Reviving old thread. Looks like Totokaelo now stocks Tillmann. He also has a store online.
 If you're looking to sell an item, go create a classified in the SWD marketplace. Mods don't usually take too kindly to these kinds of posts in the 'regular' forum section.
 What were you expecting?  I'll be receiving mine early next week but I'm expecting something casual, fits like my Acne sweatpants w/ a slight drop crotch, but with made from jersey material. 
Shoes for summer, both for exercise/running and fashion: