or Connect

Posts by amathew

final drop
I have a brand new pair of nonnative Postman pants for sale in size 1 (32). Comes with tags. Great pants but I sized incorrectly and so they're yours for $160, which is less than what I paid for them (200). Open to trades also for a size 0 (30).
  I'd get this in black. Am leaning towards a "NO!" mainly because I want a wool jacket and this is 65% wool, 22% Polyester, 9% Nylon and 4% acrylic.
How do you handle communicating complex statistical ideas to people? And how does one get better at it?   I was recently criticized for this after a presentation where I talked about testing for causality and counterfactual analysis without properly describing what that was in very plain terms. Basically, I was told I should try to explain this in such a way that a 5 yr old would understand.
 Yeah, I bought the last one. I'm short (5"4), didn't size down, and long coats have never worked for me. Thus, there's a very high probability that it won't work out.
The Kaftan is unisex, right?   LaGarconne had the FW version listed twice...besides the color, is there a difference or am I just seeing things. a. http://www.lagarconne.com/store/item.htm?itemid=28333 b. http://www.lagarconne.com/store/item.htm?itemid=28332   As opposed to the M vs W items posted here...measurements are...
 pre-order price < full retail price That's another big reason for pre-ordering.
 What did you end up pre-ordering?How do you plan on wearing the cardigan? I'm still on the fence because I'm not sure how to incorporate it into my wardrobe.
Need some sizing help for the Rock coat.   I own two SS pieces...POA cardigan in size 3 (fits perfect) and a Bee cardigan in size 3 (fits snug/should have gone with a 4). How would you suggest that I size the Rock coat. Most of the recommendations that I've seen have been to size up. Should I go up to a 4 or 5? In most brands, I wear a Small (4) in both knitwear and jackets,   For what it's worth, I'm 5"4 and 130 pounds.
bump