or Connect

Posts by amathew

bump
bump
It wasn't the best album of 2014, but the Mura Oka full length was my favorite by far. The double LP is must have...don't think there's a digital release of it, just vinyl only.       Also, rediscovering some electronica that I enjoyed 'back in the day.' That's where my tastes are returning to again.         Of course, I still enjoy my house and northern soul.    
  When I specified "type" of question, I was merely referencing that FA and PCA were options for a given type of question. For example, to find the indicators of job satisfaction from survey responses. I always considered FA to be an extension of PCA, but that the two were separate techniques. Both FA and PCA use different estimation procedures to identify the structure underlying a dataset. Given that I never use FA or PCA and have a limited working knowledge of both, I'm...
 I'm sure there's an undergrad course that teaches explanatory factor analysis, and for many instances that could be enough. Both EFA and PCA are geared towardsa similar "type" of problem after all.
I have a lightly used (5 to 10 wears) OL Artisan Lab Jacket for sale. It's in a 'midnight blue' color and a size small. Unfortunately, it's a little too big for me now that I've lost a ton of weight.   Asking price is $120 shipped.   Measurements taken from END p2p = 21.5 back = 26.75 shoulder = 18 arm = 19.5   Buy this and my other open classified and I'll reduce the price to...
 Other books (newer ones) worth mentioning... Categorical Data Analysis - Agresti Bayesian Data Analysis - Gelman and others Also, John Fox wrote a good book on Generalized Linear Models, but I forgot the name and actually threw it out when I moved (regret it now) Then there's Max Khun's Applied Predictive Modeling, which is a must have R/stats book for me as I use the Caret package a lot.
big drop...taking big loss but need money for records
final drop