or Connect

Posts by amathew

For those with the Lichen pants, do you normally size down? A 46 seems to be a 32 waist, and given that I'm a ~29, I'm thinking of sizing down one. I'm just not sure about the thigh measurement and weather it's be too tight.
As I near my 30th birthday, I'm starting to get the sense that my career hasn't turned out well. I have skills, but no accomplishments which I can point to and proclaim as a great success. And my friends/family, they're all doing much better than me and making huge salaries. How do I get back on track and make my 30's a success? I'd love to hear your stories of how you overcame setbacks in your career.
So I quit my job about 2.5 months ago and have since had eight job offers for everything from data scientist to business analyst roles. Job market is insane right now. Of course, I turned down all eight of them and am holding out for something at a tech start-up or ad-tech company in the midwest. Being picky, but after my last employer, I almost have to be.
  IV was around 32.5 for the one I got. Can't speak to other schneider pants since I only have one other piece but it has a partial elastic waist
 They're almost identical to the burhead in both material and fit. Dropped it off at tailor this morning to hem and take in waist, but fits perfectly otherwise.
 It was the wool version...70% wool, 3% cashmere, and something else.
 I purchased the last 4 at NMWA...impulse buy. I'm just trying to figure out if what to expect.
Anyone have experience with the Buckhorn trousers (wool)? Size/Fit? Other comments?
final drop