or Connect

Posts by avera

I bought a pair of the Julian RRL Bowery boots on eBay.  A little worse for the wear, especially the soles and heels but they were a really good deal. The Cat's Paw heels were almost entirely erased. Sent them off to the cobbler and they came out nicely.        
How much did you get it for? It's at $135 at the Melrose store. 
Is this the shirt that has a bit of wool in it? Did you get it on line?
Are there other shops in LA along similar lines to RRL, Tradesman, Self Edge, and Mr. Freedom? Are there any shops that carry The Real McCoy stuff? Or Velva Sheen?
Are there other shops in LA along similar lines to RRL, Tradesman, Self Edge, and Mr. Freedom? Are there any shops that carry The Real McCoy stuff? Or Velva Sheen?
Are there other shops in LA along similar lines to RRL, Tradesman, Self Edge, and Mr. Freedom? Are there any shops that carry The Real McCoy stuff?
I ordered four things from the website using the 40% of code that popped up last week.  Expecting the goods on Monday.  I got the red t-shirt with the wings.  I tried it on at the Melrose store back in June and really liked it.  When I was there, at least one of the SAs was wearing the cotton/hemp chambray shirt with the blue buttons.  It looked great so I ordered that as well.  I also ordered the jaspe pants.  I have had at least three pairs of these over the years from...
Was the Wellhouse Jacket for $500 on the Ralph Lauren website or elsewhere?
Genuine Old Stock Tart Optical Arnels AMBER Size 44-24 Vintage Arnel frame made by Tart Optical in New York - not a modern reproduction Color: Amber Frame size 44/24 5 3/4" temples Genuine Old Stock Made in USA OTE stamped on right arm - see pictures 2 and 4 Measurements: 5.4 inches across front and 5 inches from hinge to hinge Inside lens top to bottom 33mm. Frame top to bottom 1 3/4"
I am selling a genuine old stock pair of Tart Arnels from the 1950s in Amber, size 42-24.  I have these up on ebay right now but will take them off if someone here is interested. The person or people who currently own the license for the Tart Optical brand name are busy giving sellers on ebay a hard time.  I was asked to list these without mentioning the brand.  Anyway, if you look on ebay under Depp Style eyeglasses or do a search for item number 300874665876, you can...