or Connect

Posts by OhMe

The Gats High are available in Paris. This is a basic each season !
Am I the only one who find this line horrible ?...
My Pair of Lanvin for this winter :   http://uppix.net/9/c/8/097b5fd9295c96c9ac08e48420c01.jpg   Not the best Lanvin ever for sure, but they are cool with the color and as usual with Lanvin good materials.
I think the same now I tried both
Well yeah it's quite good here but I assure you that from the above it is too big / not nice at all.    
Finally bought this model :         Probably not the best sneakers ever, but this is cool. The canvas (in red) is great, and the form of the sneaker on foot is perfect (for me).   My favourite brands in sneakers stay Lanvin and Common Projects but very often this is too big on foot, that is why I like Dior too, more "thin".
Hi there,   I bought a pair of Achilles "Premium" a few days ago.   Well, I saw the model only on the web, in Très Bien Shop, and it looked superb !   Finally... I was disapointed. The sneakers looks so big on foot, not very nice... only the profile is fine for me. Anyway, I send back the pair and I will be refund.   Today I tried a simple Achilles model and... I find it far better ! :)   Pics of the Premium model I took...