Posts by OhMe

This blazer is one of the last piece I want to buy from the SLP Hedi era. I really want to try the parka too (permanent collection), especially after the photo of someone here few pages ago : the fit is nice. Finally a last pair of cropped Jodhpur and I'll be good.
 Being french, I don't know if there is a difference of appreciation. I mean, it's embarrassing for every "fashion lovers", YSL fans.Personnally I care about Hedi haha. I don't know what kind of man he is on this situation, like "I don't give a f***" or "oh god he destroyed what I build", may be he will never have a look on the new collections, but still I think it could be very depressing to see such a waste.  How that ?If I remember correctly, the revenue incresead x3...
This is frankly horrible, but what did you except from Vaccarello ? I hate what he did for women.   (for people saying it's not Vaccarello and still Hedi's team i don't understand : never mind who is behind it, it's clearly a new direction, Hedi's spirit was present until pre ss and is gone with new stuff, that's all)   The logos everywhere I really can't bear. I imagine the customers will change quickly.
   Exactly.
Btw, my last purchase :     Finally !   2000 € was a little too much (when I see $ 3000 in US, wow... I feel your pain, friends) so I waited and I almost had it on private sales but I missed it...   I thought it was over and felt quite bad because it was really the jacket I wanted from this collection.   And finally I found it on farfetch, only one left in my size... I bought it immediately with the 10 % off (first order) : I didn't want to take the chance to...
  I am relieved I am not alone to be like this haha !  @Death24xASecond : well it has nothing to do with fast fashion (btw if Saint Laurent is fast fashion, what is "normal fashion" ? Hermès, Chanel ?), I am really careful even with less expensive things. I think it's a question of personnality. I don't think it's about the price, because I think even a millionaire who can afford every clothing he wants can be cautious as hell. @kieran84 : haha so much examples. But I...
 When I put a lot of money on something, especially garments from luxurious brands, I want the item to be "perfect".So yeah I always ask for a stock item. Generally the SA undestand very well and told me that other clients ask the same thing.But ok as I said I am probably crazy, too cautious about things in general. To be honest it's sometimes hard to live with it haha, but I can't do anything about it. I see immediately if the item has flaws or if it has been...
Interesting discussion about sales. Personnaly, what makes me affraid about sales is... the condition of the pieces !   Yes, I am so perfectionist, so careful with my garnment, that if I like a piece I will do my best to have a model from the stock, 100 % new/unworn. On sales, it has already been tried by customers, sometimes tens of times, and really often you can see that.   It does not mean I never buy on sales, but 99 % of the time I know the negative side of it...
 Very interesting, thanks for the info. I think it's a serious topic. I would like to see luxurious brands offer vegan alternatives.  I don't know but I am curious too. 
 Cool video man, thanks.Nice fit indeed, that's a great piece !