or Connect

Posts by Solaxun

I read the relevant threads but didn't quite get the answer i was looking for.    I am a size 10E in Allen Edmonds (Park Avenue and Strands).  I ordered Grenson Ellery size 9F as I didn't see an option to order G (their wider width, F is normal).  The site size chart said to size down one full size from US fit to match the UK fit.  I have heard that although F is Grenson's "normal" width, it runs a bit larger than a normal width in AE (D).  Any idea if a 9F is a good...
Been on a never-ending quest to find a suit that fits me well, figured I'd try these guys out since they have a pretty good rep and good return policy.   I loved the Washington but there were 3 problems that force me to return it   (i) my arms barely fit in that thing and i couldnt bend my elbow without feeling like i was gonna hulk out of the suit. (ii) lapel bowed a bit, chest or upper back probably a bit too tight (iii) lapel peaks stick out above the...
I'll be checking the swatches out in the next few days, and I think I have decided to go for the Mason fabrics for shirts, suits I just don't know yet.  I am a bit concerned though, I spent some good time picking out TM silver swatches on the web, but it seems most of the glowing reviews I read are from Hamptons ($209 each from TM gold), Portland 120s (also gold), and a few others which are all gold.   Can anyone speak to the quality of the silver fabrics versus...
Seriously?  Nobody has an opinion?  This is the "style forum" right?
I have been wanting a MTM suit for a few years now, and since Mytailor is in town next week I think I'm going to take the dive.  I have a very tough body to fit, so I think this is the best route for me.  My problem is that I am just completely overwhelmed with the fabric selections ,and I am not the best at judging quality by a swatch.  I ordered some shirts that felt ok in the swatch a few years back, but the actual shirt was like wearing cardboard it was so rigid, it...