or Connect

Posts by Spyder187

90% wool, 10% Nylon. Filling is polyester. 
Anyone know how the Supima undershirts are compared to the t-shirts?
Proxy size 42? (I wish they had 40). I'll try to look up measurements.
Anyone know when the Vancouver Trunk show is for this year? I need a navy/grey suit for interviews in February..
 If the Goretex holes (which it does have and which can get plugged up with detergents and dirt) were larger than liquid water, then I would hazard to say it wouldn't be waterproof. Water vapor should be smaller than liquid water so you have an anomaly in your statement. A paradox if you will. 
Merrell Jungle Mocs FTW!
After purchasing 3 balmoral AEs, I've come to the conclusion that because of my higher instep, I can't wear balmorals. At the end of the day the top of my foot will be red because of the pressure from the top of the shoe pushing down behind the toes. I would love the Park Aves or the Strands in this thread but those aren't part of my collection and I think I should stay away now and look at their bluchers. I have a wedding in maybe a year so I'll make do with not being...

Hi guys,   I just wanted to start this post to vent on how poor the quality of the Billy Reid Double-Breasted Peacoat and the  Madison Twill Jacket are. They are both made in Italy but this is proof that made in Italy is no longer better than  made in China.    The peacoat received was missing a button (bottom right most button). Most of the other buttons on the front of  the jacket were barely hanging on by the thread. This is ridiculous seeing how they...
Hey guys, I did a search and can't find fade pics of the pomegranates. Anyone have photos or know if they fade?