or Connect

Posts by AdrianS1

It's the same basic construction and design as the photos above, but darker and with pinstripes obviously...
I've been offered a flannel double breasted 4X2 notch lapel charcoal with blueish/grey chalkstripes suit from Joseph Abboud's new collection. I really like it a lot but I'm not 100% sure about it given how unusual/technically incorrect it is. It is however very fashionable and slim, so no 80's throwback here as far as I can tell. I have 4 other DB suits and 3 sportscoats, so this wouldn't really be my first, more like a spoil/out there kind of suit. What are your...
I was neutral to Caruso to begin with, I feel their work on the Black Line was okay, but not superb. Personally, I love the quality of Corneliani, I have 3 blue label suits ''Made in Italy'' by Corneliani and I ADORE them, the fit, the look, everything. Incredible value for money. That being said, Corneliani seems to have a style of wider lapel, less shoulder, slightly nipped waist and fuller trousers but not too much that fits perfectly with the Blue Label, but not so...
Yeah, I paid around $100 with shipping on eBay. So even if it's not bespoke it's still a good deal in my eyes. It comes from the UK and still had the tags on it, which led me to assume it was at least fairly new, if anything not used. When it gets here I'll check for size measurements, canvassing, ect. It seems like this is a good enough product even if it was RTW, say like Zegna or Ralph Lauren Corneliani quality, priced similarly at least. We'll see. By the way, Mr....
Do you know the quality on their RTW? I haven't received the suit yet, but when I do I'll be sure to look for a size tag in the inner pockets, that would confirm it's RTW...  
I just got a suit on eBay for a bargain price. I looked at the inner tag, but I don't know what line this suit is within the Gieves & Hawkes brand? Looks pretty recent, but I don't know if this is bespoke (I don't think), MTM, RTW, or a cheaper Chinese or American diffusion line or something? I'm wondering if anyone knows what this line is, quality, price, ect? As much detail would be appreciated. Thanks!
I just got myself this Gieves & Hawkes suit on eBay. I don't know much about the lines, though this looks recent. I'm wondering looking at the tag inside if this is the bespoke (I don't think) MTM or RTW, or diffusion cheap Chinese stuff? The quality and price this usually goes for. I'm just wondering if I got ripped off or got a deal. As much background info on the line would be appreciated. Thanks!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/180809138823?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649 Haha, so sorry man, I beat you to it. This is an awesome jacket.
PINK SHIRT WITH A BLUE PINDOT TIE! WORKS EVERYTIME...
What do you lads think about cotton/linen suits?