or Connect

Posts by NotClever

Those photos are a massive step up for marketing, IMO.   Looking forward to the trousers, and those white sneakers look incredible. I'm the opposite of the above poster and have been looking for a chunkier shoe but haven't been able to find one that suits me, and those look like precisely what I want.   Did people who've gotten sheep shirts and donegal chambrays get shipping confirmation? I got an email asking me what body style I preordered but haven't gotten any...
This is kinda random, but how are the sleeve lengths on your flannels? Did you get them customized? I only have my brown/red/white flannel right now (moving and stuff is in storage) but the sleeves barely reach my wrist bone. I seem to recall hearing that this was normal, but I feel like my other WvG long sleeves aren't that short. I'm wondering if I shrunk mine or something.
Sweeet. I'll probably hold off on flannels then. Unfortunately I live in Texas and barely get to wear the two I bought last season :(.
Mauro, have you thought of doing anything like winter weight wool trousers? Looking for more variety in my biz caz wardrobe.
The 60s Blue chinos are pretty slick, for real. It's a richer color than just light blue.
Yeah, I think it's good. I doubt he was asking if you could wear it in place of a blazer to a client meeting or something. I wear my collared moto with bizcaz and I like the look, although an A2 might be a more classic thing to mix with bizcaz, probably because we have a cultural image of Airmen wearing bombers over their dress uniform.
Right, but sometimes they do contain a link to preorder information that is members-only. Although I think the way he's running it now the preorder is a page on the website that AFAIK anyone could access if they had the link, you'd only get the link emailed to you through the rewards program.
I forget, do they modify the size of the jacket going form a moto to a bomber for the same person?   There's a pretty incredibly priced bomber I'm looking at and it's almost spot on my moto measurements. .5" wider shoulder, .5" longer sleeves and a little under 2" shorter on front length (I sized my moto slightly long, FWIW).
Another note on product shots.   For some reason I find that those pics he posts of the shirts folded up nicely and at a slight angle are like 1000 times sexier than any of the other pics. Anyone else notice this?   It may be because you get a good feel for the thickness and softness of the fabric, I think.
He has said in a couple of posts in this thread that he is planning on moving to more expensive fabrics, yes. I can see not noticing that if you don't follow this thread closely, but I figure I would check closely before going off the handle about it. Seriously, though, why the hostility? This is something I forgot in my previous post. I had no idea about this when I purchased my membership. Again, it was a members-only preorder so it wouldn't have applied to me, but still...