or Connect

Posts by NotClever

And I'm specifically talking about the people saying "Lol you're all getting scammed your money is gone suckers." While for most people it's probably impossible to recover their money via chargebacks and the like, what I'm talking about is potential criminal penalties for fraud. Mismanagement just seems much more likely. But again, I'm pretty sure the people saying this is a straight up scam are trolls that don't actually care what they're saying.
That's reasonable, but the people that are being, IMO, ridiculous are those saying they've taken the money and run. I mean, I understand the idea, but it's not like SK is a sub third world country with no laws. I don't know anything about their legal system, so I could be wrong, but I'd guess they have a criminal penalty for fraud, and it would just seem less than intelligent to attempt to massively defraud a bunch of people that know your name, what you look like, and...
Wow, yeah, hitting up that Donegal for sure. That's my weak point.
About 98% of what people are saying is rampant speculation based on Drew's posts.
  CC chargeback or PayPal complaint. Be aware that if you chargeback a CC transaction made via PayPal I'm pretty sure PayPal sends a hitman to kill your dog. There's likely some Korean consumer protection law, so you could try looking for a Korean lawyer to ask about that option, but I doubt it would be cost effective.
I think his point was some people might not want to subject themselves to interrogation. But seriously though, I would guess a lot of people have unsubbed from this thread and aren't interested in coming back to it, in general, whether they have an order out or not.
Dang, lounge pants sold out in my size because I was too lazy to find my credit card to complete my order earlier in the day. Ah well.
I guess it depends whether you consider people claiming that Drew scammed everyone and is never going to deliver any more jackets to be slander or not. 
  Getting some use out of the dolphin shirt.   Unrelated: When are you releasing onesies Mauro?
He might be referring to the fact tha tDrew mentioned around the time of the wallets that they might do a run of harringtons as part of the fundraiser separate from the normal items, and then never said anything else about it.