or Connect

Posts by capnwes

$2-3 more on one package, to get them to pick up the lot and avoid the trip to the PO, I wouldn't even think twice.
You are only required to have one that is at least Priority, International or a return.
Every day I look out the window and see the mail carrier loading her truck with 50+ packages directly from my front porch, I reminisce about the days I used to have to drive the two blocks all the way to the post office. 
                                                            Renior Matisse     VTG "Taiwan" Aviators     VTG "Korea" Aviators       Vintage J/A Z87 Sunglasses      
All the stores around here have at least one full rack of New JAB, all with the labels and sizes removed. Kinda dumb. lol.
Send a pic of what you are looking for, I can check the shops here in town.
Light Outerwear   Prana Cordfleece         Mountain Hardwear Fleece     Patagonia Synchilla       Spyder Fleece       Beretta Zipped Lined Shooting Sweater       Orvis Harrington       Ben Sherman Militia Style Jacket       J.L. Powell Cord Sporting Jacket         Custom Painted Trucker Jacket with Pre 911 NYC Skyline, pretty remarkable work.      
By Train. Obv
  Sears "Executive" (So what) Three Piece Tweed - Thrifted Hanover PTB - Thrifted Modern Tailor Shirt - MTM ($15 after discount) Beau-Ties Vermont - Garage Sale Pocket watch - Thrifted   Vtg Edgar Allan Poe Collection - Thrifted Sewing Box, and all its stock - Thrifted Polaroid SX-70 - Thrifted