or Connect

Posts by capnwes

Or.... See my sig, then PM me.
What are we supposed to be looking at?
One of the worlds largest individual consumers of Jack Daniels. Fabled to have consumed nearly 15,000 bottles, over the course of 40 years.

Just to be clear, I only opted out of the hardwood floor, for the possibility of distant future rental.  The current vinyl color selection probably has no bearing on the future use as a rental, as I will likely have it worn out by the time I even think about having a tenant. 
Funny thing to mention.Couldn't tell you where the nearest ikea is, never even seen one. But we have 500 antique dealers in our tiny town.
Thrift Community weigh-in time....   Was originally going to have hardwood flooring put in the new office addition, but considering the possibility of it being a rental apartment in the future, decided to get a high grade vinyl instead. We have narrowed it down to one pattern, but can't decide on the shade. We will be using the same flooring throughout, and  for now, the paint will be roughly the beige color of the back of the samples as seen in the last two pics and the...
Is that Ewok available? 
It's the only thing my contractor deals with. Old school, good ole boy. He did out last addition in it and it's a great finish. I don't complain, its all applied wet and only a little dust compared to all the spackle and sanding. It's really just a skim coat, not like the super thick stuff they used to do. The nicest thing is, its applied in two steps. Hit the seams, then skim coat. Let it dry for a week and it's ready.