or Connect

Posts by capnwes

Yeah we normally do two hour intervals. Looks like they have backed us down to like 18" again, but who knows what will hit us.
yeah
Sorry, I suppose it could just be a bad angle, but I think those ostrich loafers are ugly as hell. I think its the hardware doing it.
Thanks!
My wood skills are weak,   Thats what she said.
Hit up a couple local antique shops today for my birthday.  Not thrifted, but still good deals I think. Found a pair of boots (pics later) and this walking stick/cane.   Black, Starr and Frost JewelersSterling Silver  FHB 22 East 65th Street  Was not difficult to find out that the owner was Frederic Henry Betts, a patents lawyer from New York. Here is the address (in 1940), today it has been converted to office buildings. Betts commissioned Architect, Grosvenor Atterbury...
Number (N)ine I think.
  * red dot indicates the location of the home of the only moron in Pennsylvania without a snowblower.   ** all other colors indicate the thrifting territory of previously mentioned moron.
Boy, Have I got a house for you.
Looks fishy, no 's' after http. I think all paypal pages are secure. Open a new browser and log in directly to see if you really are limited access.