or Connect

Posts by capnwes

One for the Block List too.   Username : achezman   Requested for me to ship an item to an alternate address, which would void the seller protection. The item was shipped and gone, before I even got his message. I apologized and let him know that it had already been shipped and how to change his account or add an alternate address during checkout.    Since then he has been sending increasingly insulting emails. 
Ruby thanks you all for so many thumbs. She just became my most popular post ever I think. lol     Let me tell you, puppies can really complicate photo taking, especially when it came to this first one,                   No name, shearling lined cotton coat.         Horizontal Corduroy Nearly Norfolk Coat      
Well, 52 hours after we adopted her, we have an official name, so I can formally introduce our new pup.   Meet Ruby    She was rescued from a dog fighting ring in Alabama,  where the little thing was used as a bait dog for other dogs to attack and kill. Luckily the place was busted while she was being attacked and they were able to save her.    Here is a photo of when she was a bit younger, you can see the terrible scar across her forehead. The fur has filled in and...
Looks Alfred Sargent
For the feet....     Weekly Shell Installment...yawn. ;)       Scruff Chukkas       Oxbridge x Cheaney       Alden Scuffers       PTB V Cleats       AE Burton         Santoni Loafs     The least offensive David Edens ever made       Gamo Tassel Kilts     Zegna Loafs       Bally Caps       Gokey Orvis Mocs       Mezlan Monks       Crossed on off the thrifting bucket...
Disappointed that they can have gamo ties made, but still can't deliver to our street.
[[SPOILER]]
    [[SPOILER]]

I always go by the "if it's too pretty to blow your nose on it's a pocket square" rule