or Connect

Posts by capnwes

So, thanks or all the help on what to wear to the outdoor wedding today. Depending on what website you look at, "Casual Elegant Attire" can mean so many different things. Many wedding planners advise against using that vague term on the invites, but apparently by buddy and his soon-to-be wife didn't get that memo.   I did find out that the men in the wedding party are wearing khakis and a vest (I assume shirts too), but no jacket or tie.   So here is where I ended up....
PA has shell cordovan outbreaks all the time.
@Nataku thrifts in the future.
Big thanks to all of you who took advantage of the 3 day "Thanks for voting for Cindergrilla Blowout Sale", glad I could hook up you fellas with some decent deals.
I would wind up in a wheelchair if I wore geta.
Thanks for the info. A tad small for me, but I love the simplicity of the color, and detail of the print. 
yep
Brooks English is usually church's.  Brooks Peal & Co that is made in England is usually AS or CJ
Can't see the pics well to see the sole stamping or inside numbers, but probably church's. Brooks English is usually church's but I've seen a few that were ancient EG.