or Connect

Posts by capnwes

But, I accepted the return long before he freaked out....just can't figure out how to actually get him to return it.
It continues....back to phillyfineoh.     He could not call ebay right away....understandable.    Him..."I'll have to call after work hours. I won't be able to right now."   Me..."I understand. I've never seen this happen before with the "hassle-free" return system, the rep said the same thing."   Him..."And the hassle continues. This whole experience is testing my patience"   Me Thinking...***You and me both bucko***   Me..."I understand."   Him..."Ebay...
As long as you fulfill the order within the handling time, you should be good.
I usually set my handling to 5 days rather than 1 day for the listings ending during my vacation. With a store subscription you will have vacation options, but they will only work on your Fixed Price listings if you select that. It also allows you to put a not at the top of all your pages saying you are out of town until X date. I recommend NOT ending all your listing and leaving your account empty for a week, I have found that even a week with no listings takes several...
It SHOULD be fine. The evidence is clear and concise. The paypal rep said due to the sudden increase in double cases, they are seriously rethinking the whole separation of the dispute system.   Interestingly though, ebay honors a paypal case decision, but paypal does not honor the ebay decision.
So now the other dude....eric_scott_harstad   Guy also bought a pair of shoes for $39. Then contacted me upon receipt telling me I forgot the shoe trees.    Him...."Hi, The package arrived today, however the shoe trees were missing. Could you send them separately?"   Me...."As far I can see you have not purchased any shoe trees. I have two styles available in my store but I'm pretty sure neither fits a size 12."    Him....."I purchased a pair of shoes with shoe...
In my opinion, if you are getting free airfare, why not splurge on a hotel and stay where you want. Even without overspending, you can stay almost anywhere at Best Western for under $130 a night.

While I tell this story, take the time to block these guys... phillyfineoh eric_scott_harstad   Dude (phillyfineoh) bought a pair of shoe from me. Not pristine, but still a ton of life left. Sale price was $38. Got them last week, claimed that the soles are falling off. (It's a lie, at least 75% life left on them.)   Anyway, he requests a return.   Me...."No problem. Just put them back in the box and ship them back. I'll send the refund once they return. Sorry they...
That moment....   When you GPS the buyers address, fly out to their city, and stab them in the eye with a big ass icepick.