or Connect

Posts by capnwes

I think they discontinued the seller outreach calls, I haven't had one in probably 6 months. I don't think winning the case helps. I won all my cases and they all still counted against me.
Yes, apparently so, unless they change the way it's set up. I don't see how this is going to work.
Found a whole stash of Bipolar and Schizo pills in an old tweed once. Someone was probably really missing those.
9 down, 27 to go.    First cabinet of refoams done for my thrifted Bose 901s       Geez they are loud. Can't wait to hear all 4.
$3 for shirts, $12-$15 for suits, $6 for shoes. Depends where you go. In Midtown NY and also in areas of lower Conn it was $20+ for shirts, $50-$75 for orphaned suit jackets and $50 minimum for shoes. The difference being that just about everything I saw was something I would buy here. L.I. was not too bad for pricing.................................................................................................but the traffic there blows.
Sucks, all my item not received cases, were for items that were received the day after the case was opened. I don't think an opened case should count until it is escalated.
Then you haven't thrifted NYC....If you are paying what I pay in PA, you are getting it hella cheap.
4 times the work, 1/4 the payoff. But hey, the prices are hella cheap.
Um....take it to the cashier. Hand them some money. Leave.
BUT... the new TRS system will ding you if they OPEN a case for an item not received. Hopefully there will be an appeals process in the making.