or Connect

Posts by capnwes

Local grass fed beef. Local Clothbound cheddar. Home grown jalapeño, my garden. Home grown tomatoes, my garden. Local potato roll. Local pickle. Local artisan chips. Thrifted corelle plate. Semi thrifted weber grill, by my thrift homies.
Well the burger was technically yesterday. But it was thrifted.
     Thrift Vader WinsMadras Jacket, CheckBag Full o' Ties, CheckBurger, Check The rest to follow soon.
I know I saw one of you this morning. I could tell you knew who I was. Announce yourself this instant.
Haven't been out for a decent run in two weeks. Was going to sit another week out, voluntarily/involuntarily, but I can't take this shit anymore.  Heading out for at least a half loop. 
Weird, I think someone has been screwing with my signature....    
Lol
The SEAM Store Super Summer Sale!   1350+ Active Auctions, 1150+ with REDUCED Starting Prices. Ending This Sunday and Next.   Shirts, Pants, Hats, Ties and other accessories with starting prices at $9.86 Shoes, Suits and Sport Coats with starting prices at $19.86 FREE SHIPPING on everything! (CONUS)   My wife is taking off work to help me ship, let's make her work her ass off!!
Need that!!! Grew up there. Used to work at Mother Cluckers down the block from Big Peckers.