or Connect

Posts by capnwes

You all may be growing weary of the construction pics, but.......fuks... I have none to give. All ceiling plaster board installed, and a little of the walls.          
Polo Mocs     Polo Kiltie     Chetwynd     Monks in the church not the monastery     Magnani almost whole cuts.     Gancini Bits       Weird ass Dingmans     Magli for the giant footed     AE Split Toe     AE Sanford     50th Anniversary Alden Black Shell     Crappy Florsheim Gators in Asian size     AE baskets  
 Officially one week down. Seems like they may be ahead of schedule at this point.....we shall see. Everything is cleaned up and ready for plaster board tomorrow. All electric and plumbing rough in is complete.  Main Office, pocket door framing installed New Windows in the main office New location of photo area.  Reclaimed about 4 sq ft of what would have been wasted stair space. I hate wasted space.  From the new window corner looking out. Bath Surround installed  No...
No, but the guy I hired, hired Schmucks to part of it.
Up to the minute update from The SEAM Store.....   Wall board just arrived.....with the snow.         "It's gonna be tight but it'll fit if you work it in gentle"
Hunnit more where that came from.
Perfect, for unauthorized transactions as long as you can show that you shipped to a Paypal registered address, paypal should cover you.
Well they were referring to PA's dumb law specifically. In PA you are required to obtain an auctioneers license in order to sell on ebay and charge commission. When I last checked the license required 18 months of trade school followed by a 1 year apprenticeship at an auction house where you need to run 30-50 live auctions. Once that is completed, you can pay for your license. 
Live up to the minute updates from The SEAM Store.....   Framing out and cutting the hole for the "Thrift Lift".....so exciting.