or Connect

Posts by smoothie1

Fellows, join the conversation. Do they have plans to expand the colours and patterns? I recognize they plan to bolster the bespoke service, which is quite good, but more of a MTM service. I want to see the bold and bright patterns!
Sell:    Black cordovan tanker boot on commando Color 8 wingtip boot on commando   You can pick these up again more easily than the others, if so inclined in the future.   P.S. - I do not particularly care for the Indy or Tanker style in most cases, but I figure a Cigar Tanker is hard to come by, so you should definitely think twice about selling it. 
I meant other designs in other leathers incoming. This is not a Willow and Zug exclusive party. 
I like that Willow! The leather is very unique and smashing. Weren't we supposed to see an Ullswater in Willow and few other makeups?   What other designs are incoming? Please share more pictures, gentlemen. Cheers. 
Alright gentlemen, the new Hilditch & Key website has gone live. See here: http://www.hilditchandkey.co.uk/   I am a longtime and diehard customer of Hilditch & Key, and I must admit I am underwhelmed and concerned that something might be lost with their new designs.    It appears that the ready to wear button cuff shirts now feature double button cuffs only, as opposed to the more traditional single button cuffs they had formerly. Hopefully, H&K has not tweaked the...
Weighing in at 6.1 ounces, Bill’s Chamois Cloth pants are just right for the your polished look.   Styled in a standard fit with a plain front. These trousers are navy blue, M2 fit-Standard fit, plain front.  Brand new and unfinished hem is ready for tailoring.   100% cotton. Made in U.S.A. of imported fabric. Machine washable. The price is $65, which includes domestic shipping.   Get these soft and natty trousers at a very attractive price before they are gone. PM...
I have two similar sweaters for sale. Please read descriptions below:   (1) Paolo Mondo - Wine or burgundy zipper mockneck sweater in size Large. This sweater is 100% cashmere in a two ply knit and has been worn one time. The sweater features a heather grey contrast inside collar, leather zipper tab, and ribbed collar and cuffs.    (2) Nautica - New with Tags burgundy zipper mockneck sweater in size Medium. This sweater is medium weight 100% cotton brand new with tags....
Six new and gently used patterned designer ties for sale.    The exact condition and width of the blade is listed below along with the price for each individual tie. These ties are part of a large personal collection, and have not seen any use for the last year or ever. They are in very good to new condition.    Buyers for multiple items will get a discount of 10%. Shipping is included within the U.S. via USPS. PM me with questions. Thanks.    (1) Vineyard Vines -...
I think the issue is this: for better or worse, on this Alden makeup, demand is far higher than supply. Thus, leffot (and maybe Alden) does not feel like they need to make a concession on the unit because others will gladly take it as it is. You need to make the return, or keep the shoes. It's your choice, and it sucks, but This Is Alden (TIA). While I sympathize and believe the shoes are closer to seconds than firsts, the expectation for a discount on these shoes may not...
For sale is a pair of classic Gucci men's horsebit loafer in brown leather, size 10.5 US (44 Eur) D width.    The loafers are brown in color with silver metal horsebits. The shoes have been very well cared for and have been resoled once in April 2014. They have had less than five (5) wears since the resole. The shoes come with a dustbag and the original box (shoe trees are not included).   I am selling these as part of a wardrobe reduction. If you are interested,...