or Connect

Posts by smoothie1

What do you like about Hazel so much?
Horween Zug Zug Zug! Nice boots all around.
Grain shell is the real rare shell material IMO. Great shot. On a related note, @mdubs should convince some retailers to stock some!
Great photo! This highlights just how pointy the Deco shape is. Wow.
I'm aware. BB could do far more exotic and cool makeups, which people would snap up... I think the unlined pair @mdubs posted is a good example of the BB LHS. Cheers.
No, instead Alden should give BB Whiskey, Ravello, and Cigar versions to sell. And make Color 4 available again generally. Happy Sunday!
Chelsea boots bounce back extremely well. Nice shine @RogerP!
Persol 3072 S sunglasses are brand new with tags in mint condition. No scratches or other flaws. This pair is part of Persol’s limited edition “Film Noir Collection"; this model is "The Gangster". Size is 54-20-140 (5 5/8" across front of acetate frame) Polarized crystal lenses G15, which are grey green in color Classic 1950s Persol Phoenix Arrow Handmade in Italy Shipping is included in US. Price is $130. Payment via PayPal. These come in a generic soft leather case....
For sale is a pair of Edward Green Chelsea oxfords in dark oak antique in size 9.5 UK / 10 US in E width. The shoes are on the 82 last. These shoes are new and were sold as seconds due to heavily applied burnish on the toe caps. This is a subtle issue, making this pair virtually indistinguishable from first quality shoes. I have decided to sell these simply because I prefer a D width fitting. Please ask me any questions. The shoes will come in their sale box. Shoe trees...
Did they have a lot in stock?