or Connect

Posts by smoothie1

I like that there is a spreadsheet to handle the info. Enjoy your new kicks.
Nice variety of Whiskey @mdubs. How often do you wear each of these whiskey shoes?
More pics of hauls from the outlet sale please!
So true! Marked down significantly does not mean they are sold at cost.
This is my favorite thread.  People are willing to proxy and help one another out here without the extreme opinionated and constant snark of some other threads.  It looks like there will be many attractive acquisitions from this sale.  Good luck to those who make it and brave the early crowds. Cheers. 
Why don't you contact Alden directly? It sounds like a significant problem. Alden Restorations can cause problems. I have not always been thrilled by some aspects of their work, and there are plenty of skilled cobblers who can handle a higher quality resole. However, if you need a reconditioned upper, especially for cordovan, Alden is a solid choice.
If anyone has the ability to proxy, please PM me. Thank you.
Invulner is best suited for new shoes or clean and well kept shoes that merely need a waterproofing spray coat. I think of the suede Renovateur as providing a moisturizing and rejuvenating treatment that spruces up worn shoes after they have been knocked around and then thoroughly cleaned. I believe the suede Reno has walnut oil to revive the plush look and feel of older suede; also it comes in colors, e.g. black, brown, neutral, which will add some dye (except neutral) to...
Awesome bespoke photos.
The sale items for EG are basically sold out and have been for a few days. But, it doesn't hurt to call.