or Connect

Posts by YoungAmerican

That's the story of my life.A couple of our squares before being packed up for a StyleForum auction winner.
Just packaging up SoGent's Put This On pocket squares. Proud to be part of this!
We were actually busy almost all day. A lot of folks went home with special stuff. It was funny to spot the PTO fans walking through the door - very different from the folks wandering in on a random shopping day or the folks coming in to buy Bill's Khakis.
Me and Raul are on trial pair three for my first pair of shoes from him. I have some weird-ass foots.
My friend Raul Ojeda at Don Ville shoes in LA makes women's shoes to the same standards as men's. It's about half his business. They're gorgeous - and he isn't just selling women men's shoes, these are real beautiful women's shoes. I've been thinking about having him make some for my wife in a very simple style, as she has very tough-to-fit feet.
Styleforum's own Gus from ABitOfColor took a couple quick pictures... including one of my uninspired "home for Christmas" clothes (old Brooks Bros jacket, Lands' End shirt and tie, plus unseen LVC 1947s and Indy boots), and one of one of our vintage Japanese silk squares.
Absolutely, but you have to email and remind me in late January right before we send out our next round, so I can tell our fulfillment woman to give you that particular one. I've still got a couple left.
You downtown? You could stop by on your lunch hour or right after work. We'll probably be packing up until 6:20 or so.
Anybody planning to stop by today?
Our last two rounds.