or Connect

Posts by YoungAmerican

Here's the word from our shipper - looks like *we* actually pay the customs. We have international pocket squares shipping via FedEx Priority express PAK, with any customs fees being charged to our account.
Please forgive my appearance in the video - no wardrobe, no makeup, and I barely made it in to the set because I'm recovering from an appendectomy. I literally had to hold up my pants because I couldn't close them. So beard oil was not in the cards . Also - Harold Falcon - you seem fun. Maybe we can hang out sometime!
You look great in that outfit, easye!
I believe so, yeah. I'll double check with them, but I think they just mark it as a pocket handkerchief with a value of $45.(Incidentally, we just switched platforms, and we're offering a special deal at the moment - if you use this link to sign up, you get a free square, no matter what length of subscription you sign up for.) And if you sign up for a year, you'll get two free squares - a white Irish linen one, plus the bonus for signing up this month.Anyway, lemme email...
Our fulfillment company marks the customs forms truthfully.
Manhattan thrifting is amazing. I was in a shop last week that had like six racks of new Saint James stuff, four Mackintosh amps, several pairs of unworn Mabitex trousers, some newish YSL Rive Gauch coats, and that was just the start of it. Mostly too expensive to carry home and sell, but all at prices I'd have popped for stuff in my size. Unreal.
Either someone recognized me at the thrift store today, or some dude wanted to get with me but couldn't quite pull the trigger on an invitation to romance. Either way, I am flattered.
That A&F safari jacket is really cool. It isn't too old, though - 80s.
Just a phone shot a pal took on our way back from lunch. You can't quite see it, but it's a seersucker check.
Not quite a (new) thrift find, but I invited a friend over to look through my 45s today. I only have a few hundred, picked up while thrifting in high school and college. Since I no longer DJ, I honestly hadn't played them in a decade, but I didn't want to get rid of them without an experienced eye. Anyway, my pal's a big soul music expert, and he pointed out what I hoped/expected, which was that a few dozen of them were $10 records, not $1 records. Oh, and that one of...