or Connect

Posts by YoungAmerican

We're having a Put This On sample sale today, starting at ten. Right on MacArthur Park in the American Cement Building. Lots of pocket squares, plus a bunch of vintage accessories, some fabric and records, and a few other things. Plus some beer, the best view of LA you'll ever see, and my mom's gonna be there. All the details are here.
Just alittle reminder that we're having our PTO sample sale in LA today. Lots of vintage, fabric, records and whatnot in addition to pocket squares. Here are the details.
We're having a sample sale at our office in LA on Saturday. Here's the details: We'll be selling pocket squares at about 70% off, plus some vintage, some men's jewelry, a bunch of fabric, some records and our new PTO ballcaps, which are handmade in New York state. Plus: free beer. And my mom's gonna be there, so you can meet my mom. It's gonna be a good time one way or t'other. Put This On Sample Sale Saturday, June 20th, 10-4PM 2404 Wilshire Blvd. #9A, LA CA 90057...
For those of you in LA, we're having a Put This On sample sale on Saturday (the 20th) from 10-4. Gonna have a bunch of pocket squares, plus some other stuff - records, vintage jewelry and accessories, our as-yet-unreleased ballcaps. It's at my office (pictured above), right on MacArthur Park. 2404 Wilshire Blvd. #9A, Los Angeles 90057. Look for "Maximum Fun" in the building directory so we can buzz you in. (PS to mods: we're not official StyFo vendors, but I did get...
I thought some of you LA dudes might be interested that I'm running a little PTO sample sale at my office in LA this Saturday. (That's the office, above.) 10-4, and we'll have free beer, plus tons of pocket squares deeply discounted (about 2/3 off), some records, some vintage stuff, first crack at our new ballcaps, a bunch of fabric, that kind of thing. 2404 Wilshire #9A, LA CA 90057. Right on MacArthur Park, just west of downtown. Look for "Maximum Fun" on the callbox...
For those of you in LA, we're having a Put This On sample sale on Saturday (the 20th) from 10-4. Gonna have a bunch of pocket squares, plus some other stuff - records, vintage jewelry and accessories, our as-yet-unreleased ballcaps. It's at my office (pictured above), right on MacArthur Park. 2404 Wilshire Blvd. #9A, Los Angeles 90057. Look for "Maximum Fun" in the building directory so we can buzz you in. (PS to mods: we're not an official Style Forum vendor but I...
I grabbed a Master-Piece backpack from that Mr. Porter sale that I couldn't love more. Saw it just bumped up to 70 - some amazing prices on EG shoes but I don't think I'm ready to buy them online.
Yeah. It was a little expensive, and I waited it out. Then it was relisted at its original price and I was like... well... time to buy it's when you see it.Still smarting from a time a couple years ago when I didn't buy a Cable Car Clothiers brass plaque from their old store.
Just installed on my closet door.
Well played.