or Connect

Posts by YoungAmerican

Wes, if that multi-colored box check was a 42L or that Niners Starter was a L, I'd be PM'ing you right now. And also trying to figure out under what circumstances I, a 32-year-old man and professional menswear blogger, could pull off a Starter jacket.
I'm back with the holiday special next week and best comedy of the year special the week after.
Well I, for one, bought 47 pairs of braces today. Sorry, Spoo, but you've got a package coming in the mail.
The Put This On version is handmade in the US of Irish linen, with handrolled edges, 16x16, of Irish Linen. $45.
Shout out to JL3212 for posting some finds that aren't nightmarishly ugly.
Jgill79, this isn't a thread to post the stuff you have for sale. There's another thread for that.
We've posted the individual segments from the show if you'd like to share or watch them apart from each other.
This book, Deluxe: How Luxury Lost Its Luster was in no small part the inspiration for our big piece in this episode. We tried to get at what happens when luxury industries become commodities... particularly what's lost.
Appreciate that thought, Eustace. I think we would have liked to have spoken to more folks, but our budget afforded us about one day of shooting time to work on that piece - and no one in Italy is every on time for anything, as far as I can tell. We considered using title cards or voiceover to make it a little more thesis-driven, but decided to leave it a little looser and let the viewer draw their own conclusions.