or Connect

Posts by YoungAmerican

That A&F safari jacket is really cool. It isn't too old, though - 80s.
Just a phone shot a pal took on our way back from lunch. You can't quite see it, but it's a seersucker check.
Not quite a (new) thrift find, but I invited a friend over to look through my 45s today. I only have a few hundred, picked up while thrifting in high school and college. Since I no longer DJ, I honestly hadn't played them in a decade, but I didn't want to get rid of them without an experienced eye. Anyway, my pal's a big soul music expert, and he pointed out what I hoped/expected, which was that a few dozen of them were $10 records, not $1 records. Oh, and that one of...
Anyone who's an 18 1/2 / 36 in LA, there's literally twenty Brooks shirts, a whole wardrobe, I'd presume, at the St. Vincent De Paul's in East LA. Lots of white, blue, etc.
RuPaul was on my radio show this week. (A sharp dude in menswear, incidentally. Was wearing a beatiful seersucker suit.) We were talking about the crazy outfits he's worn over the years - dresses, suits and otherwise. He'd asked me about whether I ever wore crazy costumes, and I mentioned some western shirts I used to have in high school, and an journey to find men's size 12 pumps for a show I was in once. Anyway: Me: As a guy who works part-time in menswear, wearing...
Ours are hand-rolled and hand-stitched and hand-cut and hand-everything. The only things that aren't hands are scissors, needle and thread.
Awesome, Rutebega. Those handkerchiefs are likely going to be a one-time thing. We got a load of odds and ends from a very high-end shirt fabric store in NY that closed, and, well, they're closed now. Still some left, though.
One of our pieces from W2014. Everything in our whole shop is 40% off until New Year's, incidentally. The code is SILENTNIGHT.
That's really best case scenario for monogrammed shit.
That was made for me by Richard Lim in Los Angeles from fabric by Molloy & Son in Donegal. I was glad to get to wear it so much in our shoots for S2 - I rarely get to wear it here in Southern California.