or Connect

Posts by YoungAmerican

I'm bumping this because I'm headed to Copenhagen next month. I'm particularly interested in vintage and stuff I wouldn't see in the States.
Do they usually only sell 34" inseams? I wear a 36x36... kind of bummed.
I agree with you 1000%, as long as it will keep you and this weirdo perspective in the valley or whatever.
Caraceni overcoat and a Sulkasplosion? Now we're talking. Great finds, 2ndhandman.
Besides being perhaps the greatest criminal defense lawyer of his generation, he was also one of the greatest and most successful legal advocates in American history for victims of police brutality and misconduct. He started doing that work when minority communities in Los Angeles were hopeless in the face of a systematically racist and unconstitutionally violent police force, and was a huge part of the cultural changes that led to wholesale changes in how the LAPD...
YES. This thread needs less J. Crew and Robert Graham and more Arnys!
Email jennifer at maximumfun.org and we'll get it sorted for you.
Yes. Because it's... you know... required by law .
I usually take mine off, including on my own Put This On squares. But as Gus said, rotating them so they don't show also works.
There are a few exceptions - I know some comedy guys who are into dressing. Rob Corddry and Jason Mantzoukas did cameos in our last season of Put This On. Both do pretty well for themselves. Moshe Kasher's really well dressed. Paul Feig. Paul F. Tompkins. Dave Holmes. Though I guess that's like seven out of a thousand.