or Connect

Posts by YoungAmerican

Everything in the Put This On shop (pocket squares, vintage accessories and miscellany, scarves) is 16% off this weekend. The code is RAMPANTCONSUMERISM.
I just switched warm to cool weather wardrobes and cleared out the thrifting bag I keep in my car's trunk. That means I sent two huge boxes to LS. I hope you all will bid like maniacs.
I just sent a big-ass box to LS, so I hope all you chumps are planning to bid on it. Also the other one I'm about to send, and the third one which I think I may have to send.
Might it be local where you are? Men's store, maybe?
I lost a shock in Camarillo once, and had to leave my car at a mechanic to get it replaced. I took the evening train back down to get it, and it was an absolutely lovely trip. One of the most pleasant of my life. On the other hand, I once had a show at ComicCon, and took the train, and had to stand up the whole GD three hours, it was a nightmare.
Dang, is shipping to the US really fifty pounds?
Tons of Drake's stuff for very good prices. Shirts, sweaters, scarves, ties...
I'm bumping this because I'm headed to Copenhagen next month. I'm particularly interested in vintage and stuff I wouldn't see in the States.
Do they usually only sell 34" inseams? I wear a 36x36... kind of bummed.
I agree with you 1000%, as long as it will keep you and this weirdo perspective in the valley or whatever.