Posts by BlackChiney8

The 42 of the Hedi 30 Chelsea would probably be somewhat tight for you. I've tried on different styles of SLP boots and most of the advice in here to size down 0.5 sizes or sometimes 1 full size is mostly accurate. I'm a 9.5 in Nike/Adidas. I bought my CP chelsea boots in 42 and they fit great. I also just bought a pair of the Hedi 30 in size 42 and I'm 9.5. The issue with SLP boots is that the last is very skinny and the tapering down to the toe is somewhat extreme. As a...
 No idea what you're talking about...
 I agree @Jbidwal. You're definitely right. It's pointless to be bothered by something so minuscule. Sometimes I can be stupid for sure though and dumb things like that bother me when they shouldn't lmao. From browsing this thread as well, there are so many who are purposefully wanting to beat up their pairs and would never topy the sold because a lot consider it to be a part of the experience of owning leather soled shoes is to allow them to be worn down and can be...
 Thanks man. $500 for a pair of the black calf Chelseas is an insane deal as well. I definitely am going to topy them for both protection and better traction as well. I understand that it's not like stores have stock just for trying on etc (other than the pairs out on display and usually just one foot), but a person who is paying full price and buying a pair for $900, I can't say I would be impressed if I was given a pair that had pre marking and scrapes from someone...
 Hey guys. Pretty happy and excited since my Hedi 30 Chelseas in black suede just came in. The pair was in pristine brand new condition but the only thing I could slightly nit pick on is that the soles show wear like they were tried on in the store. There's scratching and fine chip/ pebble marks on the sole. Otherwise, the suede and construction of the boots look great. I'm not really angry or upset about the sole having scrapes and indentations from being tried on as...
 I didn't say the clashing of the boots with that specific outfit doesn't casualize it. That's the entire point which was being made the entire time. I think some haven't read the initial post because a couple of you have been stating the exact case @Death24xASecond was making. That outfit still doesn't prove that the cigar/tan color boots are "versatile" to be dressed up (we weren't talking about dress casual. We were talking about being dressed up formally or with...
 That doesn't look good at all lol. The boots clash pretty badly against the rest of the outfit.
 @Isolar because you just proved @Death24xASecond point to be exactly right lmfao. He did wear SLP Hedi 30 Chelseas with a tuxedo but the BLACK suede version... 
 It's far from that @ohyehhh. I definitely DID NOT buy the black suede ONLY because they were 1/3 of retail cost. Black suede is classic and versatile and can basically go with any other color combination. The boots are $895 USD plus taxes so it would bring them to over $1000. I'm not in regret at all about buying the black, just expressing that I truly love the cigaro suede too and eventually will have to buy a pair down the road.
Those are absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for that @Nivaze for making me feel even more like I should have just bought a pair of the Cigaro suede at full price LOL.