or Connect

Posts by ZackP

Hey everyone, I've been looking at getting some of these. A local place has the New version, and I liked them. I would really like to try the Classic version but cannot find them locally. Thing is, I know they are bigger and that's why I'd like to try them. I have tried Wayfarers and hated them...just too big for my face. I was wondering if anyone had approximate height measurements for these glasses so I could get an idea on how the regular Clubmasters would compare to...
Fake. http://who.is/whois/luxuryemporio.com
Many people buy seconds from AE. They seem good enough for them?  
I'm awaiting the amazing replies to this post.
I am having a hard time finding these in any stores. I'm a full time suspenders kind of guy so I'd like pants without belt loops. Do any of you have any recommendations on some decent pants without belt loops?
Here's a picture...never shined shoes before so this was my first try. They look nice I'd say.
Picked up a pair of these, all leather. Will post a picture. Just wondering if anyone had some information, I can't find much online.
Hair is fine.
I might check them out either way. Great price...
Pretty much what I thought but you can never be too careful considering it's e-bay. It's just a cheap cotton sport coat, so it's no big deal, but I'll enjoy having a nice summery jacket or two for cheap.