or Connect

Posts by ErikW

What do you guys recommend for sizing Aberdeen boots? I'm an 8D on Barrie. My heel is fairly thin but toes are a little wider. 8.5D on Aberdeen?
Same with me. I've called and resubscribed a few times. No luck.   I think they both will look good. I have the Frans Boone version, but the antique edge is still quite dark. Also, you can always apply some black edge trim on there for a quick DIY fix. Also, highly recommend this boot. They're some of my favorites.
I think it's the latter. She said specifically that if we only collect for 9, instead of 10, the order won't be submitted. I'm trying to see if I can get a retail sponsor. Only #8 and Black shell is available right now. I asked twice about Rain last and no answer yet. 
Simpson Last - Saddle shell   Queens Last    Thoughts? Definitely a different aesthetic. I quite like them both though. Queens last would probably fit my wardrobe easier.
Great choice. I've used that boot and my plaza "Dr. Jones" boot for interviews before.
I like both the Queens and Simpson last. I'm having a hard time picturing it with the Simpson last without seeing a photo. The Queens last is gorgeous, but perhaps more casual than the Rain/Simpson last because of the rounded toe. 
@sacafotos - I think it's the simpson last. There was a change, recently they gave the okay for the rain last for another GTMO. Do you have a preference? I don't have any experience with carmina lasts, but I want a shell derby in my arsenal.
 Have these guys on order. Gorgeous!
Didn't discuss that with her yet. What would you guys prefer?