or Connect

Posts by ErikW

Fwiw, I have many Aldens in D width and the c&j 325/335 last is not as voluminous. Much better fit for my narrow foot than Aldens Barrie last.
xPost from the Tricker's thread.           Picked these cordovan PTB Tricker's up from Frans Boone in the sale. Very impressed with the quality and the color. They're much redder than any #8 that I've ever seen. Borderline #4 in my opinion - the last picture has the best light.
        Picked these cordovan PTB Tricker's up from Frans Boone in the sale. Very impressed with the quality and the color. They're much redder than any #8 that I've ever seen. Borderline #4 in my opinion - the last picture has the best light.
My Warlows say that they are "Held in Warehouse." That makes me nervous.
Probably my biggest "Alden regret" was not picking up a pair when I had the chance. Hopefully my C&J Whiskey "Warlow's" will help reduce the pain.
  Correct - I think the problem is she doesn't have everyone's emails in one central location. We have not been charged, but I think she has all 12 CCs. She asked me to compile the list of names, but I only had Reddit/SF user IDs, which she said wouldn't be helpful.
Last step on the C&J Marlow PTB. I need to compile a list of everyone's names for Lauren. Sorry, I didn't realize this was a requirement! 
I am organizing that GMTO. I think we have all 12, but I will double check with Lauren again to see if she is waiting on #12. 
Just what I need...Another pair of shoes, haha. I snagged a pair of their #8 Cordovan PTBs. Insane deal...sadly the rest of the cordovan models were not in my size.
Marlow Whiskey PTB Update     I heard back from Lauren this morning and she has had correspondence with the last two members of our group this morning regarding sizing. We should be finalized very soon!    Keep an eye out on your inbox - Lauren will email all of the participants when she receives the final two CCs. She'll likely charge us all towards the end of next week as she is going on vacation again.