or Connect

Posts by ErikW

Yep, I'm in!
Chest: 43.1Shoulders: 18.5Cuff: 10Sleeve: 26.5Back: 31.5 This is unwashed, so there will be some shrinking when the shirt is washed.
PSA: Alden Madison has some Cigar Shell Captoe boots () and a Cigar Shell NST Loafer () in stock. They have just a few sizes. Loafer has Sizes 10D, 9D, 8.5D and boot has Sizes 11D, 6.5E, 9.5D only. Order via email only: customerservice@aldenmadison.com.
Looks sharp! I will also sing the praises of the burnt orange wool rivets. They're super lightweight for wool. 
Just picked up this shirt. It is completely new - never been washed. The fabric is simply too heavy for 11 months out of the year in Austin, Texas. Sold out in this size forever. Not trying to make money, just trying to get close to what I paid (http://www.okayamadenim.com/collections/momotaro-jeans/products/od-mj-indigo-sashiko-shirt?variant=2418795076).   Limited to 55 pieces - produced exclusively for Okayama Denim by Momotaro Jeans Japanese Indigo Dyed Sashiko...
Actually, I'm fairly positive that they do not accept returns. I've tried to make a return through them before and they did not accept.
Can't go wrong with a Rodina. I'd also suggest looking at Seikos. Lots of very nice models to choose from.
Thank you sir! interestingly, the dial I think is actually white or perhaps silver, but highly reflective. In certain light it absolutely looks blue. I too am a bit bummed about hardlex, but it is very easy to buff out scratches on hardlex to make it look new.  It definitely not Panerai, ha. But it's a fairly thick and bulky watch 40mm x 13mm, so I wouldn't call it dainty by any means. 
    Seiko Cocktail Time (SARB065) - early birthday present to myself. It came with a pretty hideous black patent leather band. I swapped it out for a Fluco Shell Cordovan (#8) strap. I need to up my strap game. Any suggestions/recommendations?
Awesome! Depends on how long you're hear for, but I would recommend taking a trip up Mt. Bonnell, walk around Zilker Park, and the state capitol building is pretty great as well.