or Connect

Posts by ErikW

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Swaine-Adeney-Brigg-Classic-FlapOver-Case-in-London-Tan-w-Original-Bag-/301565340910   Damn good price. Especially if your initials are MCW.
      Is there such a thing as too many #8 boots? Left to right: Jcrew PCT on Barrie, Leffot Tankers on Barrie, Frans Boone Dr Jones on Plaza, and J Gilbert wingtips on Plaza. Have a great Saturday!
Does anyone have photos of the moose leather once it has been broken in? 
Nice jean! I wouldn't worry about them shrinking much. Give them 2 hot soaks and that should get all of the "shrink" out of them. 
 Okay, great. That's what I was thinking.  Awesome, thank you!Hard (TWSS)Great, thanks!
What is the general consensus on when you need to get your shoe resoled? Obviously if there is a hole in the sole, but are there any other warning signs?    I find that the stitches near the toe and left side of my shoes can wear away pretty quickly. The heels look like they still have a lot of life though.   Any thoughts?  
Hey @Jay-D, do you guys have any new momo collabs coming out soon? Preferably in your tapered fit and mid-weight? 18oz is too heavy for Texas temperatures. 
I quite like those. I would definitely pick them up -- but not at retail price. Would wait for a promo from BB. 
What do you guys recommend for sizing Aberdeen boots? I'm an 8D on Barrie. My heel is fairly thin but toes are a little wider. 8.5D on Aberdeen?