or Connect

Posts by ErikW

Incredible - I'd love to see a close up of these.
What do you guys recommend for the Warlow sizing? I'm an 8D on the Barrie last. About the same?
  Alden for J.Crew - Plain-toe milkshake suede boots. I took them on a hike out to Hamilton Pool yesterday. My 15th pair of Alden's  
I love mine! Gorgeous watch in person. I have a nice #8 shell cordovan strap on it. 
Ravello LWB? Or are those CXL? Very nice btw.
I just spoke with Citishoes and they said that the models of Alden's that they have on sale (30% off) are as follows:   911, 904, 903, 909, 901, 930, 947 85, 9501, 6243f   Good luck!
 How do the 0702's fit compared to the IH-666s? Are they as tight in the thigh?
Wait...you dry clean denim? 
Alden for Epaulet - Alpine Grain Taunton Captoe and Epaulet Smith pants. These boots run a little tighter than some of my other barrie lasted boots. I'm guessing the leather isn't as forgiving. They took forever to break in, but now they're some of my favorites. Don't have to worry about these bad larry's in snow/rain. (x post with Alden thread).   When are we getting these in shell cordovan?
Alden for Epaulet - Alpine Grain Taunton Captoe. These boots run a little tighter than some of my other barrie lasted boots. I'm guessing the leather isn't as forgiving. They took forever to break in, but now they're some of my favorites. Don't have to worry about these bad larry's in snow/rain.