or Connect

Posts by ErikW

Strange question, but does anyone know the SKU number for the Brooks Brothers Snuff Suede PTB? Trying to find out when they will be back in stock.
Awesome tankers! If you're an 8D in Barrie, let me know, haha
Nice find on the BB discount code. I jumped on the snuff tassels. Figured they'd be pretty awesome for the summer. Anyone else have them?
Those are my favorites that I have as well. They're incredible. I can't see myself buying the BOM008 18oz version though -- too heavy for Texas heat.
Snagged these guys off the 'bay for under $300. Unionmade McCoppin Reverse Tobacco Chamois. Really interesting leather that shows character very quickly. Definitely going to be great for the two bad weather days we have a year in Austin. Sorry about the weird shade from my arm.  
Ze Rivets:    Blue Silk/Cotton Donegal Herringbone. Really unique fabric. Great light blue color. Burnt Orange Lightweight Wool flannel. Very lightweight - probably not so easy to fit in the wardrobe unless you live in Austin (Texas Longhorns!). They have a neat texture. Blue tonal prince of wales check (cotton). These are super lightweight - they're going to be a great pant for Texas summers. These are very versatile.  
Leathersoul Vanguard boots. Rainy afternoon in the Texas hill country. Little known fact: Texas hill country is the second most popular region behind Napa Valley for wine production in the US.
EFF Rivets were sent already? Haven't received any notification about mine.