or Connect

Posts by ErikW

Thank you sir! interestingly, the dial I think is actually white or perhaps silver, but highly reflective. In certain light it absolutely looks blue. I too am a bit bummed about hardlex, but it is very easy to buff out scratches on hardlex to make it look new.  It definitely not Panerai, ha. But it's a fairly thick and bulky watch 40mm x 13mm, so I wouldn't call it dainty by any means. 
    Seiko Cocktail Time (SARB065) - early birthday present to myself. It came with a pretty hideous black patent leather band. I swapped it out for a Fluco Shell Cordovan (#8) strap. I need to up my strap game. Any suggestions/recommendations?
Awesome! Depends on how long you're hear for, but I would recommend taking a trip up Mt. Bonnell, walk around Zilker Park, and the state capitol building is pretty great as well.
Crosspost!   New Epaulet x Alden Taunton boots. I was looking for something that would be great for the handful of rainy days we get in Austin. Pretty happy about these -- the alpine grain is a great color.       Action shot with the new taunton boots and some rivet chinos.
New Epaulet x Alden Taunton boots. I was looking for something that would be great for the handful of rainy days we get in Austin. Pretty happy about these -- the alpine grain is a great color.       Action shot with the new taunton boots and some rivet chinos.
I have the light blue driggs. Kinda bummed I bought them a few days before they went on sale. I think they're perfect with a light colored shirt. 
I went with the Driggs cut. I'm a pretty big fan because it fits well in the thigh region and I generally like a taper on dress pants.
HOLY Ef. Did I somehow end up landing the only World Champion Donegal? So excited.
 Congrats! I have been lusting after the larger Mitchell Leather bag. Maybe post-grad school. That probably means I should order next year considering the wait for his products.
            A few new and a few old. Thought I'd share. Leathersoul Plaza #8 wingtips, Leffot Ravello Captoes on Grant, Brooks Brothers Snuff Tassels on Copley, and Leffot #8 Tankers on Barrie. All of the pants are from Epaulet.