or Connect

Posts by ErikW

Those look great (besides the socks). Where did you grab them?
Update on the whiskey marlow PTB GMTO:    I spoke with Lauren today and she said that she is still waiting on two more payments. Once those two more payments are confirmed (their cards were declined because of fraud protection), then we'll be fully confirmed and the order will be submitted. Woo!
Yep, sorry Chip! 
That's the same reaction that my fiancee gives me. "How many pairs of brown shoes do you need?"
 Woo! I was charged today: $674 USD. Killer deal. She said that she is still processing some cards, but hopefully we'll have the whiskey marlow PTB order off to the factory by the end of week.
Heads up, the British pound exchange rate dropped to a thirty year low. The whiskey shell Marlow PTB is getting charged tomorrow. With shipping to the US, we're looking at $676.
 That is not an exact pair, but pretty darn close. I found that photo on a Japanese website - it's a Whiskey Grasmere but with a slightly different makeup. Yes, we did decide on eyelets. Someone signed up on the spreadsheet at some point recently, so I reached out to them earlier. If I don't hear anything back, I'll post it out on Reddit.
I thought the Whiskey Shell Grasmere was dead, but apparently not! I heard from Lauren this morning that she has 11/12 people confirmed for size and the shoe. She is going to be billing, but apparently needs one more person to sign up before she can send it to the factory. If anyone is interested, please let me know.   
What is the ridgeway sole?
 Antique sole on a #8 LHS was something I've always wanted. Also, very jealous about the whiskey LHS. Where are they from?/