or Connect

Posts by ErikW

Wow. All tassels?
Do we know if the November EFF slacks have all been shipped? 
What strap is that?
 Also agreed! 
 Agreed - some of my favorite boots. I get a ton of compliments on them. Would definitely cop again.
Brand new - includes warranty from Salt. I was gifted these over the holidays, but do not need another pair of sunglasses. Polarized lenses, titanium frame, and black case. These aviators were made in Japan. I own another pair of Salt sunglasses and they're by far my favorite brand for sunglasses. Nordstrom is selling these for $490 currently.
Brand new shirt I received from Epaulet yesterday. I took it out of the plastic wrapping so that I could get a better photo, but I can ship that with the shirt as well. Shirt is made by Somelos in Portugal. It's a very nice floral print. Medium weight fabric.
Brand new shirt I received from Epaulet yesterday. I took it out of the plastic wrapping so that I could get a better photo, but I can ship that with the shirt as well. Shirt is made by Somelos in Portugal. It has this really unique lightweight indigo-dyed linen fabric. It has some nice slub and a slight sheen to the fabric. It's hard to photograph, but I would say it's a nice medium blue. The first photo captures the color best.  I'm trying to minimize my loss - at this...
Doubtful - they close every year for the holidays.
My Tisell Flieger came in today. Lume looks pretty solid even with my phone camera. I upgrade the strap with a Stowa flieger strap for $20. The finish is excellent on the watch. Phenomenal value for $150.