or Connect

Posts by ErikW

Great, just tried to vinegar solution. I'll report back if I see any improvements. Thank you!
Wore my Tricker's out to a bachelor party weekend and unfortunately something spilled on them (no idea what).  I used renovateur and have brushed them a fair amount. Any ideas on what I can do to get rid of the rest of the spots?   
I agree - any ideas if we'll ever see those burgundy hopsack trousers again (http://epauletnewyork.com/products/slim-walt-trouser-burgundy-hopsack-wool)? 
Has anyone checked out the 0305-L? Looks interesting; I wonder how these would fade (if at all).
Curious, how is the 2030 last heel cup compared to the Barrie last heel? Barrie last heel always seems a little on the large side for me. 
Certainly seems like it is dead...
Those are gorgeous, don't get me wrong, but I have a hard time dropping $840 on casual shell cordovan boots with orange pull tabs that I will have to worry about getting wet. Would have been much better in chromexcel or zug. Speaking of which, does Tricker's do anything with chromexcel?
Man, those are nice #8 LWBs! 
I just got word that my pair of Alden x Leffot #8 LWBs with antique sole edge are being shipped. Unfortunately I also just found out that I am off to business school and will soon be eating a steady diet of Top Ramen and Kraft Mac and Cheese. So, I'm going to have to toss these shoes up on the market (let's face it, $690 can feed me for a year with that diet).    They're brand new, never been worn or even tried on. Get them brand new, below cost, in a sold out size.