or Connect

Posts by ErikW

Could the rust be considered a burnt orange? If so...I may need a pair for game days.
Argh, I wanted those burgandy hopsacks!
Hamilton Khaki Field Chrono for $588. Looks quite nice for the price. Valjoux 7750 powered movement. Anyone have experience with this model?
Yeah! Come to Austin!
Is that Halleck just a Alden wingtip boot in #8 with natural sole edge and all eyelets? 
Curious if someone could chime in on this - looking at picking up another briefcase. There's a lot of talk about Glaser Designs and that is one of the three I have on my list. I'm curious if anyone has a photo or could point me at a photo where I could see someone using the briefcase strap. I use my briefcase primarily to port around my laptop and writing supplies and very often I'm on my feet at conferences wearing my briefcase for long periods of time. I'm curious if the...
Curious if someone could chime in on this - looking at picking up another briefcase. There's a lot of talk about Glaser Designs and that is one of the three I have on my list. I'm curious if anyone has a photo or could point me at a photo where I could see someone using the briefcase strap. I use my briefcase primarily to port around my laptop and writing supplies and very often I'm on my feet at conferences wearing my briefcase for long periods of time. I'm curious if the...
Crockett and Jones Onslow in Shell Cordovan - 8.5E http://www.ebay.com/itm/CROCKETT-JONES-ONSLOW-Burgundy-Shell-Cordovan-Leather-Derby-Shoes-85-E-/281486330558