or Connect

Posts by ErikW

How do the 0702's fit compared to the IH-666s? Are they as tight in the thigh?
Wait...you dry clean denim? 
Alden for Epaulet - Alpine Grain Taunton Captoe and Epaulet Smith pants. These boots run a little tighter than some of my other barrie lasted boots. I'm guessing the leather isn't as forgiving. They took forever to break in, but now they're some of my favorites. Don't have to worry about these bad larry's in snow/rain. (x post with Alden thread).   When are we getting these in shell cordovan?
Alden for Epaulet - Alpine Grain Taunton Captoe. These boots run a little tighter than some of my other barrie lasted boots. I'm guessing the leather isn't as forgiving. They took forever to break in, but now they're some of my favorites. Don't have to worry about these bad larry's in snow/rain.
Pics?
Gorgeous, if you don't mind, what did the strap cost?
 Nice pants @Don L. This could have been really embarrassing if we worked together.
Where are those from? They're amazing.
Ep electric youth gauzy, Alden reverse chamois nst boots, momos and Goldenbear jacket. This shirt is incredible.
Almost definitely Van last. I've never seen LHS on anything but Van. Not sure about sole though. It's through Amazon, so good return policy.