or Connect

Posts by ErikW

Almost definitely Van last. I've never seen LHS on anything but Van. Not sure about sole though. It's through Amazon, so good return policy.
Myhabit.com had a suede lhs for sale for a solid price.
I snagged the Pale Grape Flannel from someone off of SF a few months ago. Some of my favorites. They get lots of compliments and aren't garishly loud. 
Probably an 8D on Grant in my opinion.Incredible.
Those are awesome! Where did you find them? Also, whats the deal with the box? Looks super sloppy. 
Some Alden Saddles with EP Driggs EFF World Champion Wheat Donegal. The amount of color variation doesn't come through very well in this photo, but they're pretty crazy pants; I spotted several shades of brown, green, blue, red, orange, yellow, black, etc.  
I agree totally!
The fabric is heavy enough I probably won't wear the shirt in the summer. But, I live in Texas, so wearing any shirt in the summer is too much. It is extremely soft and not unusually heavy. And, yes, I got mine with hidden button down collars. More shirts need this option.
EP Campo grape check brushed twill flannel, momos, Alden tankers (yes, that's Uncle Jesse)