or Connect

Posts by MZhammer

So I made a makeshift rolling rack to help with my steaming and organizing. Here she is, just a few pipes from Ace Hardware, boards and stain from Home Depot and some metal casters makes a movable eBay machine! That's a thrifters champaign bucket holding my ties
Very interesting, in the last couple months I've thrifted that same suit twice in like new condition. One gray and one blue with the Vitale Barberis Canonico in the Madison fit, same size...
Bump. Any ideas?
Why do I get this advice so often    And while we're on the "to thine own self be true" topic, here's what I got. Not a forum favorite, here or at WUS, but I've loved the design for quite some time. For some reason I seem to feel like it's reminiscent of Genta designs on a much tighter budget.... [[SPOILER]]
I did the test and was directed to a brand I genuinely dislike (not naming names), and I thought it might be fun to give the exact opposite answers and I get directed to brands I do like
Any LA guys familiar with Ron Herman? Found a pair of chinos today, made in italy and quality seemed decent. Picked them up on a whim.
a 1911 would be such a better thrift though
Deets on the jeans Crat?     I wonder who makes this sweater, I have one in red that seems identical by Brioni
I'll take a guess and say it's in the 36'000 VPH collection? There are some dressier Chrono's in that collection