Posts by MZhammer

I picked one up but not sure it will actually ship. And I don't trust the XXR measurements, a 52EU is NOT a 36R lol, they may be listing pant waists. Silly Neimans. Fingers crossed it doesn't get canceled.
Wearing my baby today
 The question is - What watches are you putting in it??
 Fitgreat as it was, I'm about a 33/34 waist and the belt was a 36.I'm wearing the Hell out of it!
Well they are truly lovely! I would have expected the folders to be smaller though...Thought you all might be interested in these shots from my recent trip to the Paris RL MansionAlso some of you may enjoy this (while not exactly RRL).I attended a Filson & Friends event a week or so back where they invite locap artisans to showcase pop-up shops at yhe flagship store.Wild Bill Cleaver was there and I had the opportunity to chat with Bill himself which was really awesome....
I've been considering picking up a folder for EDC but the steel looks rather poor quality to hold an edge. How are they in terms of quality? Clearly they are visually stunning. Your folder looks like the indigo one?I just carry a standard laguiole
Poglia knife? How do you like them?
I too stopped by Savile Row recently and also had a grand old time [[SPOILER]] Also some recentish findsLanvin and NWT Woolrich Yankee Boots made in USA with Horween leather uppers, both are personal use now.Cucinelli CottonNice RRL which I am currently wearingPretty cool BBBF tuxedo/evening jacket with grosgrain trim
No big finds for me recently although these ethrifts showed up, tagged mens 4-1/2 but fit the GF like a glove
Anyone a 48 and in need of TF? http://www.shopgoodwill.com/auctions/Tom-Ford-Suit-Size-48R-31510964.html