or Connect

Posts by MZhammer

Anyone familiar with Heschung Shoes? I've found them on Mr. Porter, seem to be French and feature Norwegian welts prominently. Anyone attest to their quality? I took a flyer on a nearly new pair for $25.
Pretty stoked to see my Fallan & Harvey show up. I was in desperate need of a little more English sensibility in my closet.
Recent finds, all NA unfortunately.Recent C&JsBaller AttoliniVintage PRL hand-knit sweater [[SPOILER]]
Considering you'd have to add your Panerai as it sits, you'd essentially be "selling" it for 4.5k Euro and getting a slightly used watch versus getting a BNIB. Why not just sell it for 4.5K on the open market to make up the difference on the new one? You're asking 7k right now, it would probably move fast for 4.5. Or sell it for 7K and pocket the extra 2,500?
Well as while back I asked the question here about what kind of dress watch I should get to commemorate a big career event. I got a lot of great feedback and some insightful responses. I was fortunate enough to pick it up this weekend and I'm very pleased with my decision. My dress watch half of the equation is now complete with the Basculante in steel and now this (special thanks to Dino for planting the seed). [[SPOILER]]
Although I maintain my opinion that Seattle is a sartorial wasteland devoid of tailoring... today was a good day. And the GF was the one who discovered the kitten.
Gents, found a cool horn change bowl today not too unlike this one however some silly person decided to paint fake leopard spots on it. Would anyone have an idea how to safely remove the paint, would a regular paint stripper damage it? For $1.99 I was willing to chance it.   https://www.hangerproject.com/polished-oxhorn-coin-tray.html
   Definitely Fabric by Fabric but I think the Average right now is low 4's for basic fabric. My most recent one was just under 5 and for a 2 piece suit in a very unique flannel.
Lol must be a weird angle, these things are tiny!! Size 40 (us7)
Pierre Balmain is current diffusion line but it's actually a lot better than the standard licensing agreement. Many retailers like Neiman Marcus continue to stock both brands (although not simultaneously in markets). PB offers similar style at an upscale although cheaper price point. Its made for secondary markets that flagship Balmain won't enter. If it's recent you'll likely find a market. Skiis I'm unsure of, but they make Skiing apparel... not sure of what that has to...