or Connect

Posts by MZhammer

[[SPOILER]]
Only 1 recent find worth mentioning. What breaks my heart is that there were more and someone bought the others but left these behind. Minty but small, 7D Alden
If you picke up the Kiton with 27" arms let me know if it doesn't fit!
Another great Thursday in the PNW  
Man it has been dry around here!! Just a few finds from the last couple weeks, nothing amazing :(  [[SPOILER]]
Happy Friday gents
Did anyone here buy the LP patch pocket jacket from 2 weeks back? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Loro-Piana-90-Cashmere-Goat-Hair-Suede-Collar-Unlined-Donegal-3-Patch-Jacket-52-/361580142992?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=KwBo0EcUcdXwbYpnOuQtO7PVDqI%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc   If it doesn't work out hit me up. it's my EXACT measurements and I was out of town and forgot to bid. Happy to make it worth your while :)
I think this can be a bit of an misconception with Lange. Their thickest watches are generally the pieces that have multiple complications and are not designed to be "dress" watches in the purest sense whereas many of their contemporary offerings, while not being ultra-slim, are in line with the market. Also, many of their offerings are designed with movement aesthetics in mind, making them perhaps more likely to add a little bulk if there's a visual benefit. Dress...
I've come to expect very little at the Seattle thrifts beyond the odd Patagonia fleece... Nothing earth shattering here but found these, the Magnanni and Lanvin are recent/current season and the Puma are the 2015 House of Hackney collection which KITH retailed. All kinda cool.
 Maybe I missed something but the dude is calling attention to the gesture specifically so we don't miss out on this deal. For one I think it's damn admirable for him to recognize the losses and prefer to pass them on to us. I'd call attention to something like that too if only to make sure it doesn't fly under the radar of people who may not go back and read 10 pages of squabbling. If anyone think it's a cry for personal attention too just get passed it, say thanks for...