or Connect

Posts by MZhammer

It really does look amazing on the jubilee and it is something I will have to source one more "fun" funds are available.
Well I've been thinking it's the best watch for me at least. I love the look of old GMTs after years and years of fading, I love the classic bones of it and the idea that it can be used for just about everything except diving. I had a watchbox full of watches I really liked but wanted one that I'd take with me or pass down and I wanted to someday be that old guy at the cafe drinking espresso with my sun-bleached GMT still ticking away so why not consolidate and start...
I've been away for a while but I'm back boys. Spent the last few months moving cross country for a job and selling off my Cartier Santos, Nomos Ludwig, Omega Seamaster Pro and my Frederique Constant to get... [[SPOILER]]
Reminds me of this watch of mine  Based on some vintage cousins
I swear you're thrifting in a different Texas than I am...
Not worth a ton but I thought it was pretty cool
 So killer, love vintage Gokeys bags. I found one a while back and it's been my dependable weekender ever since.
I'm late but in for $100, I literally can't spend anything after the binge I went on this last month...
They are legit, unsure of the legality of how they are procured but all are from very high end stores in Austria. They're likely jobbed out to him. I actually just bought an Attolini off of him about a week ago and it is 100% authentic, great service too although they wont throw in the hangers.
So I found this the other day, had to get it. I'm a sucker for weird things. Hand made in Florence leather box with seemingly gold leaf. It's large too, I'm thinking of making it a jewelry box of some kind. EDIT: after some digging it turns out it was a presentation box for a limited edition Loiminchay pen. They run into tens of thousands of dollars and based on the box it seems like multiple inks accompanied this pen. Not sure it has much value beyond the beauty but it...