or Connect

Posts by MZhammer

To all my Minnesota brothers, if you happen across a pair of beige Oxxford reverse orphans let me know I'm trying to reunite this sexy suit.
Went to Dallas this last weekend. Got mostly skunked but I have to say what I saw definitely had promise. Some ripped Brioni suits, a few Savile Row pieces in an odd small size not worth the risk for me, and one gem - a super 160s Loro Piana suit made by Isaia (NA).
That's because I have dibs on Texas
So maybe not thrift prices but close enough for me to call it an brag-worthy e-thift.   Gravati Peccary Split-Toe Bluchers http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mens-Gravati-Dress-Shoes-Hand-Made-In-Italy-Dark-Brown-Deer-Skin-Leather-10-M-/390873840951?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=sQZqyTxJxQLT9JmmX7N1dtfmuhI%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc   With most Peccary models by Gravati going for $795 I think I did good, these have been worn a handful of times at...
As fake as it gets.
Anyone familiar with this label? Seems 1/2 canvassed.  
What am I looking at here gents?
Well a while back I asked opinions on getting a new band for my Basculante. I didn't like the navy strap, I wanted a brown one, and I loved the 20 tapered to 16mm which Cartier didn't make. So I looked at Camille Fournet and ABP but I ended up getting a different band from my Cartier AD. I wonder if it counts as blasphemy? Just a classic shiny croc with round scales. Pure dress watch and it changes the dial to be more the color of aged paper giving it almost a retro vibe....
Yea while It is a bit much for thrift prices I wouldn't ever hesitate to take an Attolini-made LBCS for $30. Cherry popped of my all-time favorite maker and it fits As Nat said Unique is a high priced thrift around here but they consistently get the best stuff. I find it's worth it when you get gems.