or Connect

Posts by MZhammer

Reminds me of this watch of mine  Based on some vintage cousins
I swear you're thrifting in a different Texas than I am...
Not worth a ton but I thought it was pretty cool
 So killer, love vintage Gokeys bags. I found one a while back and it's been my dependable weekender ever since.
I'm late but in for $100, I literally can't spend anything after the binge I went on this last month...
They are legit, unsure of the legality of how they are procured but all are from very high end stores in Austria. They're likely jobbed out to him. I actually just bought an Attolini off of him about a week ago and it is 100% authentic, great service too although they wont throw in the hangers.
So I found this the other day, had to get it. I'm a sucker for weird things. Hand made in Florence leather box with seemingly gold leaf. It's large too, I'm thinking of making it a jewelry box of some kind. EDIT: after some digging it turns out it was a presentation box for a limited edition Loiminchay pen. They run into tens of thousands of dollars and based on the box it seems like multiple inks accompanied this pen. Not sure it has much value beyond the beauty but it...
Boys, I'll be in NYC from tomorrow until next Saturday staying around Grand Central Station. Any recommendations or anyone want to grab coffee?
Shoot, all this rectangular watch talk makes me want to leave this here. Still my go-to dressy watch but have been dressing it down too, Like Keith said the dial takes on a creamy/champaign tone now that it's on a brown strap. Can't get enough of it.  
Gents any thoughts on this button stance? I usually don't buy Longs but the length was what I wanted to wear with pants rather than jeans. Sits right even with my naval but seems a bit low.