or Connect

Posts by Barroomheroes

This may be a weird question but how tight are shoe tree's suppose to fit? I bought XL tree's for my 11.5 D Strands and I really need to use sole force to get them in.... 
  I went last night to the rack and picked up some tree's.    
Which edge dressing do you recommend for the Walnut Strand and the brown Kennilworth? 
11.5 D... They look pretty sleek while on my foot. More sleek than the Vernon.. About the same as the Kenilworth..  All this "nice" clothes and shoes is a bit foreign to me. I stumbled on the website from a google search of "What color shoes to wear with blue slacks".. I have no spent $5,000 and a shit load of time on here.. Trying to break away from the black or gray slack with black shoes... I am learning.. :) More importantly, I am having fun!
Speaking of Strands.. I was walking through Nordy's yesterday and bit the bullet. My third pair of AE's since November 3rd... Thanks guys.. My wife loves you!   Trying to decide if I should "bull" these or leave them more natural looking....
Just picked up these new Kenilworth's online for $185.. Spent an hour with some Kiwi last night.. So far I love them!
From this..  ($65 on ebay)       To this.. (Crappy Iphone picture doesn't do it justice)
I purchasd a new pair of AE Vernon's in "chili" on Ebay.. Got a steal on them.. $65 shipped.. They looked like this..   I spen two hours tonight "bulling" them.. I used AE chili paste then about 6 coats of Kiwi brown (thanks Patrick_b).. They came out nice.. Crappy Iphone doesn't do it justice under the lighting..   Next up are these Feragamo's I got on ebay... (This is a huge step for me.. I am use to wearing square toe BLACK ONLY Hugo Boss slip...
Patrick_b what are you doing to get your Chili AE's that shiney? Which color Kiwi?? Brown?? I just picked up some AE Vernon's in Chili color and am a stickler for shiney shoes... I have never polished anything "mirror" other than black...