or Connect

Posts by pyroxyze

Lol, someone removed my order from the order master and now the sheet is protected?
  Your answer is satisfying enough and I liked it! It's just that even after spending a couple years on fashion, although not on a professional basis like you, I didn't know that 3mm seams were good or that single needle stitching was desired. A lot of it does come down to trust and I definitely do trust you and the brand compared to many other brands that I like. And I definitely do agree on your transparency, +1.
I don't know if you've done this before, but if you ever found the time to, it'd be cool if you could compare the construction on one of your overdyes to something from say JCrew (which is about the same price after rewards) to show how yours is superior. I believe you, but it'd be cool to see what different things you do that make the product stand out.
  This is a good course of action for communicating with Drew. I would go with my previous questions. How many orders are left, are you willing to make a spreadsheet of current orders and update it weekly as orders are finished, and what is the production capacity?
Legit question, not useful for us anymore, but in the future, is it easy to open a Paypal account in a foreign country? I assume it would be quite the hassle since you would need a foreign bank account as well.
The problem with wanting to get orders resolved is that Drew did not follow through with the level of transparency that many of us were expecting. If he fully laid out how many jackets (and wallets) were left, the production capacity, and posted weekly updates, I think I would be satisfied. But as of now, he just gives out vague promises (as usual). 
One thing I'd like to add is that I think Mauro should really, really look for excellent lamb manufacturers and/or suppliers. In the TOJ price range, it seems like there are decent options if we want to get a calf moto/double rider but not so many for a more fashion-forward lamb alternative. Just throwing that out there.
On list #1-50 want to say that I paid $780. I'm #19. Dieworkwear's list didn't have my amount posted
1 dvskei 2 chenm0416 3 Feji 4 MickeyPunch 5 StPauli 6 reallypeacedoff ($1940) 7 wklq76a 8 FireGX 9 RetroFuture 10 Spaghettimatt 11 Nolvadex 12 flipster 13 TheObserver ($820) 14 bakasam 15 Death24xASecond 16 Demure 17 veekta 18 SuperFamicom ($380) 19 pyroxyze ($780) 20 ninopwns 21 Danay 22 jim_n 23 segrantz 24 jacobs412 25 Rommel 26 speeed 27 wholeeoh 28 raspberryjam 29 overtone 30 oldfashionedbc 31 povatix 32 pandazzz 33 SurakiCrim 34 tunneler 35 Hokuto 36 basil...
47-49 are examples, please remove those.   1 dvskei 2 chenm0416 3 Feji 4 MickeyPunch 5 StPauli 6 reallypeacedoff 7 wklq76a 8 FireGX 9 RetroFuture 10 Spaghettimatt 11 Nolvadex 12 flipster 13 TheObserver 14 bakasam 15 Death24xASecond 16 Demure 17 veekta 18 SuperFamicom 19 pyroxyze 20 ninopwns 21 Danay 22 jim_n 23 segrantz 24 jacobs412 25 Rommel 26 speeed 27 wholeeoh 28 raspberryjam 29 overtone 30 oldfashionedbc 31 povatix 32 pandazzz 33 SurakiCrim 34 tunneler 35 Hokuto 36...